Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED // [B/T] SACRIDITE 8)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
@Valarion
I have 62 pieces of Sacridite and i want seafood and insect. half and half. would you trade it? if you still trading sacridite :D

@Valarion
I have 62 pieces of Sacridite and i want seafood and insect. half and half. would you trade it? if you still trading sacridite :D

@tnqlslru Can do, I'll send it over now!
@tnqlslru Can do, I'll send it over now!
I can give you 29 in return for insect FP's? @valarion
I can give you 29 in return for insect FP's? @valarion
ytUW5SO.png
KODA
they/them

help me find this accent
micro goat collector
@Coyoteskii Coming right up!
@Coyoteskii Coming right up!
@Valarion

I have 42 Sacradite. Is 42 gems still okay?
@Valarion

I have 42 Sacradite. Is 42 gems still okay?
48mgCfD.png
@Malware Too broke right now, sorry. ;-; If there's any items I can tempt you with though, ask away!
@Malware Too broke right now, sorry. ;-; If there's any items I can tempt you with though, ask away!
@Valariom

How about a stack of food? Insects or seafood would be preferred, but I'd be happy to trade them for any type really.
@Valariom

How about a stack of food? Insects or seafood would be preferred, but I'd be happy to trade them for any type really.
48mgCfD.png
I have a measly 1 sacridite, but i'm willing to trade it if you want! any food points that aren't plants will work.
I have a measly 1 sacridite, but i'm willing to trade it if you want! any food points that aren't plants will work.
fdzw6Z8.pngH1Ix9RL.png8a9c972a4ecc2f86f3528ab1e57fab5de425cac2.png
@Malware
@Justaddfiction

Ahhh sorry, I didn't get your pings! If you are still interested in trading I'm open for business again. :')
@Malware
@Justaddfiction

Ahhh sorry, I didn't get your pings! If you are still interested in trading I'm open for business again. :')
@Valarion

Sure! ^^ Trading it for seafood would be great. I have 42 Sacridite, so I think by your rates that would be 2 stacks of Eel Fry?
@Valarion

Sure! ^^ Trading it for seafood would be great. I have 42 Sacridite, so I think by your rates that would be 2 stacks of Eel Fry?
48mgCfD.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18