Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED // [B/T] SACRIDITE 8)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Tharn

Um, I don't really have much use for my sacredite, so you can have 10 sacredite if you want? I don't need anything, I'll happily just give it you if you want that. I would also be interested in 1 gem for 2 of my fools gold if you're still interested in that as well?

If you are interested in my offers, ping me and I'll send it!
@Tharn

Um, I don't really have much use for my sacredite, so you can have 10 sacredite if you want? I don't need anything, I'll happily just give it you if you want that. I would also be interested in 1 gem for 2 of my fools gold if you're still interested in that as well?

If you are interested in my offers, ping me and I'll send it!
62fDIve.jpg
@Xypress That's really generous! Are you sure you don't want anything for the sacridite? I can give you 7 gems for it plus the fool's gold! nvn
@Xypress That's really generous! Are you sure you don't want anything for the sacridite? I can give you 7 gems for it plus the fool's gold! nvn
@Tharn

Well, I would like the gems, but I really don't mind! Thank you! I'll send over the Sacredite and fool's gold!
@Tharn

Well, I would like the gems, but I really don't mind! Thank you! I'll send over the Sacredite and fool's gold!
62fDIve.jpg
@Tharn

... [Slides in.]

I have x112 Sacridite and x59 Fool's Gold.

What kinda insect food items do you have and how much would you be willing to trade for the above amount?

If you have [jungle mantis, boxer mantis, dead leaf mantis, or highgrass priest], I'll literally just give you all the above for one of those I'm so desperate,,
@Tharn

... [Slides in.]

I have x112 Sacridite and x59 Fool's Gold.

What kinda insect food items do you have and how much would you be willing to trade for the above amount?

If you have [jungle mantis, boxer mantis, dead leaf mantis, or highgrass priest], I'll literally just give you all the above for one of those I'm so desperate,,
nbs_icon_by_cruzu-d9fnd6d.pngseBKgw5.png
@Yeshua That's quite a large haul! I'm afraid I don't have any mantises, but what do have is about 7 pages worth of various insect foods. Your total is worth 3196 points of food. For perspective, that's a little over 6 stacks of 5-point food, OR 8 stacks of 4-point food, OR a little over 5 stacks of 6-point food. You get the idea. :'D Apart from typical coli food, I've got a few stacks of these: [item=four-spot mealworm] [item=redwing hopper] [item=common mosquito] [item=red and black froghopper] [item=leaf insect] [item=earwig] [item=tinder bug] [item=venomous fly] [item=spotted grasshopper] And various other things. If there's something in particular you're interested, besides the mantises, let me know!
@Yeshua That's quite a large haul! I'm afraid I don't have any mantises, but what do have is about 7 pages worth of various insect foods. Your total is worth 3196 points of food. For perspective, that's a little over 6 stacks of 5-point food, OR 8 stacks of 4-point food, OR a little over 5 stacks of 6-point food.

You get the idea. :'D

Apart from typical coli food, I've got a few stacks of these:
Four-Spot Mealworm Redwing Hopper Common Mosquito Red and Black Froghopper Leaf Insect Earwig Tinder Bug Venomous Fly Spotted Grasshopper

And various other things. If there's something in particular you're interested, besides the mantises, let me know!

@Tharn By "typical coli food" do you have- [item=perdita bee] [item=white lace honeybee] [item=darkwood titan] [item=goliath beetle] [item=golden coa moth] [item=twilight jewel moth] [item=Grey River Jumper] [item=Brown River Recluse] [sub]I'm pretty sure these are coli, but I'm sleepy, so let me know if I've forgotten. [/sub] I'm interested in those & these- [item=Four-spot mealworm] [item=red and black froghopper] [item=leaf insect] [item=tinder bug] Any stack combination of the above to equal 3,196 food points is fine with me @ v@ If you'd like for me to narrow it down, let me know. I'm not [i]too[/i] picky, though.
@Tharn

By "typical coli food" do you have-
Perdita Bee White Lace Honeybee Darkwood Titan Goliath Beetle Golden Coa Moth Twilight Jewel Moth Grey River Jumper Brown River Recluse
I'm pretty sure these are coli, but I'm sleepy, so let me know if I've forgotten.

I'm interested in those & these-
Four-Spot Mealworm Red and Black Froghopper Leaf Insect Tinder Bug

Any stack combination of the above to equal 3,196 food points is fine with me @ v@ If you'd like for me to narrow it down, let me know. I'm not too picky, though.
@Yeshua Haha I haven't been able to check out the venue updates yet, so I've got none of the above unfortunately. :'D Here's a combination that I've worked out: [item=leaf insect] x 3 stacks + 57 individual units = 1416 food points [item=red and black frog hopper] x 1 stack = 594 fp [item= four-spot mealworm] x 1 stack = 594 fp [item= tinder bug] x 1 stack = 594 fp [b]Total: 3198 fp [/b] I can reconfigure for fewer leaf insects and more of the other things, noting I only have 1 stack of frog hoppers to work with. If this is fine I'll go ahead and send the CR!
@Yeshua Haha I haven't been able to check out the venue updates yet, so I've got none of the above unfortunately. :'D Here's a combination that I've worked out:

Leaf Insect x 3 stacks + 57 individual units = 1416 food points
x 1 stack = 594 fp
Four-Spot Mealworm x 1 stack = 594 fp
Tinder Bug x 1 stack = 594 fp

Total: 3198 fp

I can reconfigure for fewer leaf insects and more of the other things, noting I only have 1 stack of frog hoppers to work with. If this is fine I'll go ahead and send the CR!
@Tharn

That's perfect! Go ahead and send the CR. :>
@Tharn

That's perfect! Go ahead and send the CR. :>
If you ever reopen this thread to collect minerals I have plenty in my vault,, I'd love to be added to your pinglist if you have one :D
If you ever reopen this thread to collect minerals I have plenty in my vault,, I'd love to be added to your pinglist if you have one :D
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png5M9CHlS.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18