Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED // [B/T] SACRIDITE 8)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
@Valarion
Oh hey I happen to have 28 pieces of Sacridite, would it be alright to trade them in for gems? :3c I also have some Fool's Gold but honestly I have too much food right now XD (I like Holiday Currency though //shot)
@Valarion
Oh hey I happen to have 28 pieces of Sacridite, would it be alright to trade them in for gems? :3c I also have some Fool's Gold but honestly I have too much food right now XD (I like Holiday Currency though //shot)
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair Haha I'll pay you for the sacridite now. :B Might be paying pure for fool's gold someday, but alas, the shiny rocks must wait!
@Altair Haha I'll pay you for the sacridite now. :B Might be paying pure for fool's gold someday, but alas, the shiny rocks must wait!
@Valarion
are you still buying sacridite?? :0
i have like 146 pieces and it'd be rad if i could get gems for em! haha
@Valarion
are you still buying sacridite?? :0
i have like 146 pieces and it'd be rad if i could get gems for em! haha
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o4_1280.png
@Valarion I have 55 sacridite, if you want it! I also have 41 fools gold that I would love to trade for bunnies if you happen to have any.
@Valarion I have 55 sacridite, if you want it! I also have 41 fools gold that I would love to trade for bunnies if you happen to have any.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Letmebelost Tempting, but I'm quite broke on gems and treasure for the moment. XD I've got tons of bunnies, though. 40x [item=old world rabbit] 65x [item=snowshoe rabbit] 5x [item=cottontail rabbit] 86x [item=marsh rabbit] Would you be willing to trade both for bunnies, or just the fool's gold?
@Letmebelost Tempting, but I'm quite broke on gems and treasure for the moment. XD I've got tons of bunnies, though.

40x Old World Rabbit

65x Snowshoe Rabbit

5x Cottontail Rabbit

86x Marsh Rabbit

Would you be willing to trade both for bunnies, or just the fool's gold?
@Valarion I'm happy to trade! How are you counting the rabbits, as food points?
@Valarion I'm happy to trade! How are you counting the rabbits, as food points?
@Letmebelost How does 2:1 sound for the sacridite (2 bun 1 rock) and 1:1 for the fool's gold? The food point rate is mainly for non-specific items, i.e. coli food that I can get a lot of. \D
@Letmebelost How does 2:1 sound for the sacridite (2 bun 1 rock) and 1:1 for the fool's gold? The food point rate is mainly for non-specific items, i.e. coli food that I can get a lot of. \D
@Valarion I can go for that. I'll send 'em right over!
@Valarion I can go for that. I'll send 'em right over!
@Letmebelost Wonderful! Have you got a preference in regards to which bunnies I send?
@Letmebelost Wonderful! Have you got a preference in regards to which bunnies I send?
@Valarion Naw, I'm sitting on all the buns, atm.
@Valarion Naw, I'm sitting on all the buns, atm.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18