Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED // [B/T] SACRIDITE 8)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Valarion
i'll sell you 30 sacridite for 30 gems? c:
@Valarion
i'll sell you 30 sacridite for 30 gems? c:
@Mitchy Have no more gems, sorry!
@Mitchy Have no more gems, sorry!
@Valarion
okay, then can i trade it for as many seafood & meat points as i can get? half and half meat & seafood
@Valarion
okay, then can i trade it for as many seafood & meat points as i can get? half and half meat & seafood
@Mitchy Can do! You will have mail shortly. :-)
@Mitchy Can do! You will have mail shortly. :-)
@Valarion
Oh that is fine either way. I'll send the items to you now!
@Valarion
Oh that is fine either way. I'll send the items to you now!
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@Valarion - I would LOVE to trade Sacredite for Plants or Seafood, or both. I currently have 148 sacredite, so just let me know how much food you'd want to trade for any varying amount of Sacredite.
@Valarion - I would LOVE to trade Sacredite for Plants or Seafood, or both. I currently have 148 sacredite, so just let me know how much food you'd want to trade for any varying amount of Sacredite.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@BombSwan I'm unsure, did you want to be paid in treasure then? ^^;

@Mewhaku 148 sacridite would net you 3700 food points total. How does 3/4 plants and 1/4 seafood sound? I'm a little low on the latter. :'D
@BombSwan I'm unsure, did you want to be paid in treasure then? ^^;

@Mewhaku 148 sacridite would net you 3700 food points total. How does 3/4 plants and 1/4 seafood sound? I'm a little low on the latter. :'D
@Valarion - You want it all? Haha, sure! That combo of it works. Who sends what first?
@Valarion - You want it all? Haha, sure! That combo of it works. Who sends what first?
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Mewhaku I'll tally it up then send, you can send your half now or in reply to my half, it's up to you!
@Mewhaku I'll tally it up then send, you can send your half now or in reply to my half, it's up to you!
@Valarion
I am so sorry! Yes, I would like treasure please. :)

I need to stop posting when I'm tired.
@Valarion
I am so sorry! Yes, I would like treasure please. :)

I need to stop posting when I'm tired.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18