Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Morph Scroll x2 [H] Lots!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
Looking to clear some things out of my hoard in exchange for some stuff I want. These items are also for sale, and while I'd prefer to trade, just make an offer and I'll certainly consider it. [center][b][u]Things I Want[/u][/b]: [item=Secondary Gene: Morph] x2 [item=Vial of Scattersight][item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine][item=Tertiary Gene: Spines]x2[item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly] [Item=Vista: Boneyard][item=Stone Borer][item=Secondary Gene: Bee][item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer][item=Tertiary Gene: Circuit] [item=Ceremonial Scythe] [item=Sharpened Scythe][item=Heart Rose][item=Patio Rose][item=Pale Pink Rose] (^ as extras in trades to even out values) Given the expense for some of these items I am only tentatively looking for those over a couple hundred thousand in treasure. I may also offer retired/festival things for some of these depending on the value. [b][u]What I Have[/u][/b]: [item=Gilded Decorative Chest]x4[item=Iron Treasure Chest]x11[item=Rusted Treasure Chest]x15 [item=Black Iron Crate] [item=Aer Phantom Crate] [skin=25534][skin=2475][skin=10415][skin=17485][skin=8820] Miscellaneous other Apparel and Familiars, just ask! I have numerous retired festival chests from the past 5 years along with vistas and some apparel familiars. If you're interested in any of that, let me know. I have handfuls of most kinds of Baldwin gloops and reductions (minus Muck/Slime/Yellow Gloopies), so just inquire if interested. I've got an assortment of other Swipp/Baldwin materials. If there's something you're looking for, I'm happy to check my hoard for it. I also have some common battle stones (Might/Acuity, Bolts/Slashes, Concentration, etc). If you're looking for something specific, just ask! [sub](Note to self: Ping darkpoptoy when looking for new stuff)[/sub]
Looking to clear some things out of my hoard in exchange for some stuff I want.

These items are also for sale, and while I'd prefer to trade, just make an offer and I'll certainly consider it.

Things I Want:
x2

x2

(^ as extras in trades to even out values)

Given the expense for some of these items I am only tentatively looking for those over a couple hundred thousand in treasure. I may also offer retired/festival things for some of these depending on the value.

What I Have:

x4 x11 x15

Miscellaneous other Apparel and Familiars, just ask!

I have numerous retired festival chests from the past 5 years along with vistas and some apparel familiars. If you're interested in any of that, let me know.

I have handfuls of most kinds of Baldwin gloops and reductions (minus Muck/Slime/Yellow Gloopies), so just inquire if interested.

I've got an assortment of other Swipp/Baldwin materials. If there's something you're looking for, I'm happy to check my hoard for it. I also have some common battle stones (Might/Acuity, Bolts/Slashes, Concentration, etc). If you're looking for something specific, just ask!

(Note to self: Ping darkpoptoy when looking for new stuff)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

Do you have any chests/skins? :)
@Twizz

Do you have any chests/skins? :)
v668sYB.pngXybOng5.gif
i forget to check forums after i've posted, please ping me so i see replies >.<
@Floe

I have a male Guardian Warcat Protector Skin, as well as the crate for the female Guardian Double-Tailed Warcat skin and the female Skydancer Hainu skin.

I also have some treasure chests (Rusted/Iron/Gilded) if that's something you're looking for.

I do have festival/retired skins and chests but I'm not really looking to trade them for Swipp materials. ^^
@Floe

I have a male Guardian Warcat Protector Skin, as well as the crate for the female Guardian Double-Tailed Warcat skin and the female Skydancer Hainu skin.

I also have some treasure chests (Rusted/Iron/Gilded) if that's something you're looking for.

I do have festival/retired skins and chests but I'm not really looking to trade them for Swipp materials. ^^
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz
what do you value maidens blushes at?
@Twizz
what do you value maidens blushes at?
there was something here, but it's gone now.
@treguier

Around 12K but there's wiggle room on that. :)
@treguier

Around 12K but there's wiggle room on that. :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz
would you take 25 ermines for your maidens blushes? i don't mind haggling, but that's roughly equivalent! c:
@Twizz
would you take 25 ermines for your maidens blushes? i don't mind haggling, but that's roughly equivalent! c:
there was something here, but it's gone now.
@treguier

That sounds good to me! I'll send over the Maidens Blushes right now.
@treguier

That sounds good to me! I'll send over the Maidens Blushes right now.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz 8 ermines for your crates?
@Twizz 8 ermines for your crates?
My username starts with a zero!
9ha1QnY.png
@Twizz: Any chance you have some ambushes laying around? c:
@Twizz: Any chance you have some ambushes laying around? c:
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg
@0riginality

That sounds pretty good to me. I was surprised to find there were no Hainu crates in the AH but those values are about what I recall them going for awhile back.

I'll send over the crates now! Thanks for the trade!

@Gaia

Sadly, I am fresh out of ambushes. XD; Are there any other battle stones or Coli items that you would be interested in?
@0riginality

That sounds pretty good to me. I was surprised to find there were no Hainu crates in the AH but those values are about what I recall them going for awhile back.

I'll send over the crates now! Thanks for the trade!

@Gaia

Sadly, I am fresh out of ambushes. XD; Are there any other battle stones or Coli items that you would be interested in?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80