Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Morph Scroll x2 [H] Lots!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 79 80
@Jenny

You're welcome and thank you! Your Fossilize stone is on its way!
@Jenny

You're welcome and thank you! Your Fossilize stone is on its way!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz ooh awesome! How much are you looking for em? I've got at least 7 of every snake (i have ~40 opal cobras) by the by!
@Twizz ooh awesome! How much are you looking for em? I've got at least 7 of every snake (i have ~40 opal cobras) by the by!
EeXL9Hq.pngSIR0sMc.pngIYEPauN.png
@Cheesycrocs

Would you consider trading my two Ambush stones for 7 Onyx Cobras, 2 Amethyst Strikers and 1 Emerald Striker? I think that's about even value-wise?
@Cheesycrocs

Would you consider trading my two Ambush stones for 7 Onyx Cobras, 2 Amethyst Strikers and 1 Emerald Striker? I think that's about even value-wise?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz hmm can we do a little rearranging and do 4 onyx cobras, 4 opal cobras, 3 amethyst strikers and 1 emerald striker? It still comes out to the same price (last I checked the AH) if that's cool!
@Twizz hmm can we do a little rearranging and do 4 onyx cobras, 4 opal cobras, 3 amethyst strikers and 1 emerald striker? It still comes out to the same price (last I checked the AH) if that's cool!
@Cheesycrocs

Sounds good to me! I'll send over both Ambushes right now. ^_^
@Cheesycrocs

Sounds good to me! I'll send over both Ambushes right now. ^_^
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz Thank you so much! The snakes are on their way!!
@Twizz Thank you so much! The snakes are on their way!!
@Twizz
I have one opal cobra, how many pinecones more would I need to buy the mamertee?
@Twizz
I have one opal cobra, how many pinecones more would I need to buy the mamertee?
3L9S9Nf.pngfUUWM8s.png pLoCAeX.png
@IamtheDragonborn

Hmmm, pinecones are selling for more than I thought. I'll gladly just do a 1:1 trade of the Mammertee for the Opal Cobra though. ^_^
@IamtheDragonborn

Hmmm, pinecones are selling for more than I thought. I'll gladly just do a 1:1 trade of the Mammertee for the Opal Cobra though. ^_^
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz
Well ok! That works! Also yeah, pinecones are insanely priced right now.
@Twizz
Well ok! That works! Also yeah, pinecones are insanely priced right now.
3L9S9Nf.pngfUUWM8s.png pLoCAeX.png
@Twizz how many emerald strikers are you looking for 9 rainbow trouts? i've been having terrible luck at getting those trouts lol
@Twizz how many emerald strikers are you looking for 9 rainbow trouts? i've been having terrible luck at getting those trouts lol
1ffgBbR.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 79 80