Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Morph Scroll x2 [H] Lots!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
@Twizz; sadly not; I got everything except ambush xD
Something else perhaps: do you have rusted, iron and gilded chest that you are willing to trade for ferrets, and if so what do you value them at? c:
@Twizz; sadly not; I got everything except ambush xD
Something else perhaps: do you have rusted, iron and gilded chest that you are willing to trade for ferrets, and if so what do you value them at? c:
@Gaia

I have tons of Rusted Treasure Chests, like 40 of them. XD I usually value them at 2500T each, but I'm flexible on that. :)
@Gaia

I have tons of Rusted Treasure Chests, like 40 of them. XD I usually value them at 2500T each, but I'm flexible on that. :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz; hmm let me see.. I value them at 1500 in my sales thread. Shall we settle in the middle for 2000? How many ferrets are you still needing? I can do 12 (value of 7k per ferret, so a total value of 84000 treasure) in exchange for 40 chests valued at 2000 (total value of 80 000). Does that sound fair to you?
@Twizz; hmm let me see.. I value them at 1500 in my sales thread. Shall we settle in the middle for 2000? How many ferrets are you still needing? I can do 12 (value of 7k per ferret, so a total value of 84000 treasure) in exchange for 40 chests valued at 2000 (total value of 80 000). Does that sound fair to you?
@Gaia

I need tons of ferrets still so that sounds good to me. :) I'll send over all the chests right away. ^_^ Thanks very much for the trade!
@Gaia

I need tons of ferrets still so that sounds good to me. :) I'll send over all the chests right away. ^_^ Thanks very much for the trade!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@twizz 8 ermine for 24 winter wolf pelts?
@twizz 8 ermine for 24 winter wolf pelts?
My username starts with a zero!
9ha1QnY.png
@0riginality

Sounds good to me! I'll send those over right now!
@0riginality

Sounds good to me! I'll send those over right now!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz I have 9 Opal cobras (12k each on the AH) and 5 Onyx cobras (about 9.5k on the AH)

Granite Thresher (15k)
Celestial Antelope (4.5k)
Black Wolf (4.5k)
Brown River Flight (3.8k)
Radioactive Slime (2.8k)
Longneck Mender (2.6k)
Longneck Skirmesher (2.5k

Those total about 35,700 treasure.

Would you be interested in trading the above familiars for 3 Opal cobras? I'd also throw in an additional 3 Opals and 1 Onyx (totaling 45.5k) for the Rainbow Sprite (42k on the AH)
@Twizz I have 9 Opal cobras (12k each on the AH) and 5 Onyx cobras (about 9.5k on the AH)

Granite Thresher (15k)
Celestial Antelope (4.5k)
Black Wolf (4.5k)
Brown River Flight (3.8k)
Radioactive Slime (2.8k)
Longneck Mender (2.6k)
Longneck Skirmesher (2.5k

Those total about 35,700 treasure.

Would you be interested in trading the above familiars for 3 Opal cobras? I'd also throw in an additional 3 Opals and 1 Onyx (totaling 45.5k) for the Rainbow Sprite (42k on the AH)
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric

That works for me! I'd be happy to make the trade for the Rainbow Sprite as well. I'll send all of those along right away. :)
@LaraAelric

That works for me! I'd be happy to make the trade for the Rainbow Sprite as well. I'll send all of those along right away. :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz I know you still need them, but would you concider trading any onyx cobras you may have for ermine?
@Twizz I know you still need them, but would you concider trading any onyx cobras you may have for ermine?
@melodysangel

Sorry, but I have the worst time getting cobras from Gathering, so I'm going to hang onto the ones I've managed to get. ^^; I wish you the best of luck getting the remaining Onyx Cobras you need though!
@melodysangel

Sorry, but I have the worst time getting cobras from Gathering, so I'm going to hang onto the ones I've managed to get. ^^; I wish you the best of luck getting the remaining Onyx Cobras you need though!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80