Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Morph Scroll x2 [H] Lots!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
@twizz 8 ermine for 2 berserker? and any chance you'd be willing to buy some ermine?
@twizz 8 ermine for 2 berserker? and any chance you'd be willing to buy some ermine?
My username starts with a zero!
9ha1QnY.png
@0riginality

I'd happily make that trade! I can send over 2 Berserker right now.

Actually, after those 8 I will have all the Ermine I need. ^^;
@0riginality

I'd happily make that trade! I can send over 2 Berserker right now.

Actually, after those 8 I will have all the Ermine I need. ^^;
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

have 24 snakes onyx10 and opal14 , need the grasshoppers/butterfly fish
@Twizz

have 24 snakes onyx10 and opal14 , need the grasshoppers/butterfly fish
crystal_sprite_raffle_by_kuripifire-d88cxm1.jpg
@Skyie

I'd gladly trade for the snakes you've got. Did you want to do a straight trade of all of them for all of what I've got (the 1 butterflyfish and the 11 grasshoppers)?
@Skyie

I'd gladly trade for the snakes you've got. Did you want to do a straight trade of all of them for all of what I've got (the 1 butterflyfish and the 11 grasshoppers)?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

I'd do one for one, so 12 snakes for your 11 hoppers and one fish, as they seem to be pretty close in price on AH(skin trade is up now so I suspect this close price is currently high).Whatever mix you want.
@Twizz

I'd do one for one, so 12 snakes for your 11 hoppers and one fish, as they seem to be pretty close in price on AH(skin trade is up now so I suspect this close price is currently high).Whatever mix you want.
@Skyie

Sounds good! Can I get all 10 of the Onyx Cobras and 2 of the Opal ones for them? I'll send my stuff over now in the meantime.
@Skyie

Sounds good! Can I get all 10 of the Onyx Cobras and 2 of the Opal ones for them? I'll send my stuff over now in the meantime.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

snakes in the mail.
@Twizz

snakes in the mail.
@Twizz

Hi! I'm interested in all of your True Rainbow Trout and Fire Ants, plus your Crimson Tail Bangle. How much are you valuing those at? I'm interested in trading some of my Ferrets and/or Ermine(EDIT: just noticed you mention that you don't need any more Ermine! I still have a bunch of Ferrets, though) for them~ =]
@Twizz

Hi! I'm interested in all of your True Rainbow Trout and Fire Ants, plus your Crimson Tail Bangle. How much are you valuing those at? I'm interested in trading some of my Ferrets and/or Ermine(EDIT: just noticed you mention that you don't need any more Ermine! I still have a bunch of Ferrets, though) for them~ =]
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve

Actually, I do still need Ermine so I'm interested in both! I'm short 3 Ferrets and 8 Ermine so I'd be looking to trade especially for those numbers (but I'll take what I can get since I can just swap around later).

Of the items you're interested in I value them at the following:

6 True Rainbow Trout = 20K
20 Fire Ant = ~24K (I'm flexible on this though since Fire Ant prices are hard to pin down)
Crimson Tail Bangle = 48K

I think that'd be a pretty even trade for the exact numbers of ferrets/ermines I'm looking for. Would you trade my items for 3 ferrets and 8 ermines?
@KaylaEve

Actually, I do still need Ermine so I'm interested in both! I'm short 3 Ferrets and 8 Ermine so I'd be looking to trade especially for those numbers (but I'll take what I can get since I can just swap around later).

Of the items you're interested in I value them at the following:

6 True Rainbow Trout = 20K
20 Fire Ant = ~24K (I'm flexible on this though since Fire Ant prices are hard to pin down)
Crimson Tail Bangle = 48K

I think that'd be a pretty even trade for the exact numbers of ferrets/ermines I'm looking for. Would you trade my items for 3 ferrets and 8 ermines?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

That sounds great to me! I'll go ahead and toss you the ferrets+ermine~!
@Twizz

That sounds great to me! I'll go ahead and toss you the ferrets+ermine~!
psNzThg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80