Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] TONS of ITEMS **CLOSED**
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@KWillie

Could I also grab that Ambush stone for the 32 chests? :3
@KWillie

Could I also grab that Ambush stone for the 32 chests? :3
I collect Long Form Poetry , Blue Jelly , Green Jelly
@watchingMidnight Sure thing
@watchingMidnight Sure thing
@Kwillie

My eyes suck and I thought I had 80 when I really had 40.

Are you cool with waiting a bit longer. Which bears can I get for the 40 I have though? I can at least send some chests now at least (currently at work)
@Kwillie

My eyes suck and I thought I had 80 when I really had 40.

Are you cool with waiting a bit longer. Which bears can I get for the 40 I have though? I can at least send some chests now at least (currently at work)
~Saving up for Genes for my Projects~
@MamaBat Sorry I dont have any more of those but I can save them for you if I do :)

@Twylightchaos I am ok waiting. No problem :) Just let me know when you have them
@MamaBat Sorry I dont have any more of those but I can save them for you if I do :)

@Twylightchaos I am ok waiting. No problem :) Just let me know when you have them
@KWillie
Do you do holds? I'm interested in your midnight cape, I just need a little time to grind up the chests for it.
@KWillie
Do you do holds? I'm interested in your midnight cape, I just need a little time to grind up the chests for it.
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
@KWillie
Do you still have a Faded Shadowbinder Effigy?
@KWillie
Do you still have a Faded Shadowbinder Effigy?
@KWillie I'd be interested in a sundial imposter - still at 19 chests?
@KWillie I'd be interested in a sundial imposter - still at 19 chests?
z9bVpPy.png
@kwillie Can I get these two skins please?

Stoneswept Arabesque:1 = 17 chests
Mutant:1 = 9 chests
@kwillie Can I get these two skins please?

Stoneswept Arabesque:1 = 17 chests
Mutant:1 = 9 chests
@KWillie

For some reason I thought today was the 4th, hence minipanic XD Thanks for putting up with me. I should get the chests by tonight. Thanks again. (You will be completing my fuzzy bear collection~)
@KWillie

For some reason I thought today was the 4th, hence minipanic XD Thanks for putting up with me. I should get the chests by tonight. Thanks again. (You will be completing my fuzzy bear collection~)
~Saving up for Genes for my Projects~
@KWillie
Hi again! I'm farming chests again and I'd like to trade for ALL your 1 chest familiars and both pairs of your bloodscale shoulderguards. That should come to 18 chests total!
@KWillie
Hi again! I'm farming chests again and I'd like to trade for ALL your 1 chest familiars and both pairs of your bloodscale shoulderguards. That should come to 18 chests total!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11