Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] TONS of ITEMS **CLOSED**
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Ok all, list should be current even with the holds. I will add them on if trades fall though :) And I am off to bed until tomorrow!
Ok all, list should be current even with the holds. I will add them on if trades fall though :) And I am off to bed until tomorrow!
@KWillie 87 chests, right? I have that many now.
@KWillie 87 chests, right? I have that many now.
@KWillie I'd like to get 3 berserkers : )
@KWillie I'd like to get 3 berserkers : )
@KWillie

I would like to buy a lot of stuff, let me know what is still in stock

Livewire: X1
Magma: X1
Hibernal: X2
Snarling: X2
Jawlocker: X2
Lavaborne: X1
Slumbering: X1

Accents Wraped and Spectral Spellcaster
@KWillie

I would like to buy a lot of stuff, let me know what is still in stock

Livewire: X1
Magma: X1
Hibernal: X2
Snarling: X2
Jawlocker: X2
Lavaborne: X1
Slumbering: X1

Accents Wraped and Spectral Spellcaster
@KWillie would like as many of the chest familiars as possible. What is the current total you have of each? :)
@KWillie would like as many of the chest familiars as possible. What is the current total you have of each? :)
K6TNbNL.pngeIe2Cpu.png45AGycp.pngCHzbQF6.pngLrK9u2q.png
@KWillie are you okay with holding onto one of your Spectral Spellcaster accents while i grind for chests? and a few beserkers?
@KWillie are you okay with holding onto one of your Spectral Spellcaster accents while i grind for chests? and a few beserkers?
@TimeMage Yeppers I have it set aside for you

@Tenmei sure, send it on over :)

@emeraldawn Sure, the list is current so you are good to go just send me a detailed list and ill send it on over :)

@RevaSharkbait The list is current minus a few I have on hold for the poster a couple posts ahead of you so you let me know how many you would like.

@Seamus sure thing let me know how many you want, currently I have three spellcasters and 7 beserkers
@TimeMage Yeppers I have it set aside for you

@Tenmei sure, send it on over :)

@emeraldawn Sure, the list is current so you are good to go just send me a detailed list and ill send it on over :)

@RevaSharkbait The list is current minus a few I have on hold for the poster a couple posts ahead of you so you let me know how many you would like.

@Seamus sure thing let me know how many you want, currently I have three spellcasters and 7 beserkers
@KWillie Should I send them now?
@KWillie Should I send them now?
@TimeMage sure thing :)
@TimeMage sure thing :)
@KWillie maybe 2 of each so... 18 chests in total? If you can hold them for a short while I just need to grind a few for them :)
@KWillie maybe 2 of each so... 18 chests in total? If you can hold them for a short while I just need to grind a few for them :)
K6TNbNL.pngeIe2Cpu.png45AGycp.pngCHzbQF6.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11