Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] TONS of ITEMS **CLOSED**
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@KWillie I'm interested in the luminous surge if it's still available!
@KWillie I'm interested in the luminous surge if it's still available!
@KWillie
Sorry for the late reply! Went to sleep and all that. I'm much more interested in your Glowing Methane accent, if that's still available? May I ask for you to hold it for me for a bit? I'll try to get the chests before rollover. :)
@KWillie
Sorry for the late reply! Went to sleep and all that. I'm much more interested in your Glowing Methane accent, if that's still available? May I ask for you to hold it for me for a bit? I'll try to get the chests before rollover. :)
m16OKP.jpeg
@KWillie

Fantastic! ^_______^ I'll await your count. I can't attach chests where I am now, but when I get off work in the AM I'd shoot them right over :D
@KWillie

Fantastic! ^_______^ I'll await your count. I can't attach chests where I am now, but when I get off work in the AM I'd shoot them right over :D
g2thlfJ.png uWdWv70.png
@AppleNouns sure is, its yours if you want it !
@AppleNouns sure is, its yours if you want it !
@Altair Sure np! Ill hold it for you!

@Seirius No problem. So let me make sure I understand you correctly, you want every familiar from the event BUT the slumbering or are you needing only certian ones?
@Altair Sure np! Ill hold it for you!

@Seirius No problem. So let me make sure I understand you correctly, you want every familiar from the event BUT the slumbering or are you needing only certian ones?
@KWillie

I've got the chests and the normal bears, I need to get the mimic bears (Fungusbearing, Sundial, Voltspire, Jadecarved and Lavaborne). My SO has had *terrible* luck with chests, and I'm hoping to complete her set.
@KWillie

I've got the chests and the normal bears, I need to get the mimic bears (Fungusbearing, Sundial, Voltspire, Jadecarved and Lavaborne). My SO has had *terrible* luck with chests, and I'm hoping to complete her set.
g2thlfJ.png uWdWv70.png
@Seirius No problem. I have them all for you ill send you a message with the total you owe me and ill update the list and when youre ready, just pop the chests over and ill send them to you :)
@Seirius No problem. I have them all for you ill send you a message with the total you owe me and ill update the list and when youre ready, just pop the chests over and ill send them to you :)
@KWillie

You are awesome and wonderful and this will absolutely make her MONTH~ Now I don't have to stress about luck and opening these things. Thanks!
@KWillie

You are awesome and wonderful and this will absolutely make her MONTH~ Now I don't have to stress about luck and opening these things. Thanks!
g2thlfJ.png uWdWv70.png
@KWillie chests sent! Thank you and good night!
@KWillie chests sent! Thank you and good night!
@Sivi Youre welcome and night ;)
@Sivi Youre welcome and night ;)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11