Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] TONS of ITEMS **CLOSED**
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@KWillie Could you hold Scripts of the Apprentice for me while I get enough chests? Shouldn't take that long.
@KWillie Could you hold Scripts of the Apprentice for me while I get enough chests? Shouldn't take that long.
@kwillie

Sunbeam Ursa :1 = 9 chests
Livewire: 4 = 6 chests
Magma: 6 = 6 chests
Hibernal: 12= 9 chests
Graveyard: 6 = 4 chests
Cragbacked: 11 = 3 chests
Sundial: 8 = 19 chests
Voltspire: 11 = 20 chests
Lavaborne: 9 = 17 chests
Slumbering: 8 = 21 chests
Fungusbearing: 13 = 15 chests
Jadecarved: 13 = 17 chests

At these rates, would you accept treasure or a trade of something else for them? I'd like all of your bears.
@kwillie

Sunbeam Ursa :1 = 9 chests
Livewire: 4 = 6 chests
Magma: 6 = 6 chests
Hibernal: 12= 9 chests
Graveyard: 6 = 4 chests
Cragbacked: 11 = 3 chests
Sundial: 8 = 19 chests
Voltspire: 11 = 20 chests
Lavaborne: 9 = 17 chests
Slumbering: 8 = 21 chests
Fungusbearing: 13 = 15 chests
Jadecarved: 13 = 17 chests

At these rates, would you accept treasure or a trade of something else for them? I'd like all of your bears.
bwuGGyS.png
@kwillie

I need to pick up one of all the mimic bears except the Slumbering- do you have any leftover?
@kwillie

I need to pick up one of all the mimic bears except the Slumbering- do you have any leftover?
g2thlfJ.png uWdWv70.png
@teatree
jut pinging myself so I can find this again once I've farmed
@teatree
jut pinging myself so I can find this again once I've farmed
@KWillie
I'd love to trade 15 chests for a Fungusbearing Phony, it's the last bear I need from this festival.
@KWillie
I'd love to trade 15 chests for a Fungusbearing Phony, it's the last bear I need from this festival.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@KWillie

Okay I have all 74 chests for the hibernal starbear, voltspire intruder, jadecarved decoy, sunbeam ursa and sundial imposter

You still got them all right?
@KWillie

Okay I have all 74 chests for the hibernal starbear, voltspire intruder, jadecarved decoy, sunbeam ursa and sundial imposter

You still got them all right?
~Saving up for Genes for my Projects~
@KWillie

Can I get the following?

Snarling: 2 = 6 chests
Ecto: 2 = 6 chests
Jawlocker: 2 = 6 chests
Total: 18 chest
@KWillie

Can I get the following?

Snarling: 2 = 6 chests
Ecto: 2 = 6 chests
Jawlocker: 2 = 6 chests
Total: 18 chest
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@KWillie

Could I get all your remaining Non Event familiars along with two berserkers? I've got 14 chests on me.
@KWillie

Could I get all your remaining Non Event familiars along with two berserkers? I've got 14 chests on me.
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
@Ilium Sure thing! Send me a message when you are ready for it :)
@Pearla Sure do! Send me a message with what you need ( I am getting a lot of messages so please just remind me :) And ill send it on over :) )
@Rascality Yep! Just send me a message with the item name and I will send it on over :) ( I have a hard time keeping up lol )

@crystal3001 sure just send me a detailed message and ill send them on over :)

@Twylightchaos LOL No problem :) and sure do send it on over :)

@Sivi Sure, send it on over and ill make sure they get to you :)

@TimeMage Sure can!

@Bartolosa Sorry, unfortunately until the event is over, I am only seeking chests at this time. I can keep you posted though when the event is over on what I have left and we can work something out though

@Seirius Let me check my list in a moment and I will get back to you but I am sure I do :)

@Demesne Sure! Send it on over :)

@JinxMoonstone Sure thing! Just send me a detailed message and send it on over :)

@Spectralink give me a moment to update my list and I will let you know asap! I think they are spoken for though...
@Ilium Sure thing! Send me a message when you are ready for it :)
@Pearla Sure do! Send me a message with what you need ( I am getting a lot of messages so please just remind me :) And ill send it on over :) )
@Rascality Yep! Just send me a message with the item name and I will send it on over :) ( I have a hard time keeping up lol )

@crystal3001 sure just send me a detailed message and ill send them on over :)

@Twylightchaos LOL No problem :) and sure do send it on over :)

@Sivi Sure, send it on over and ill make sure they get to you :)

@TimeMage Sure can!

@Bartolosa Sorry, unfortunately until the event is over, I am only seeking chests at this time. I can keep you posted though when the event is over on what I have left and we can work something out though

@Seirius Let me check my list in a moment and I will get back to you but I am sure I do :)

@Demesne Sure! Send it on over :)

@JinxMoonstone Sure thing! Just send me a detailed message and send it on over :)

@Spectralink give me a moment to update my list and I will let you know asap! I think they are spoken for though...
@KWillie

If you could, that would be great.
@KWillie

If you could, that would be great.
bwuGGyS.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11