Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~~ 15% Light Dom Discount ~~ CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 271 272
@AzureXchocobo Sure, send the treasure. :)
@AzureXchocobo Sure, send the treasure. :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies Would you be willing to purchase a few Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles for me? They're in the MP right now - 3 should come to 28050t.
@MotherOfBeardies Would you be willing to purchase a few Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles for me? They're in the MP right now - 3 should come to 28050t.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea Yup, I just grabbed three. Send the treasure. :)
@Rhea Yup, I just grabbed three. Send the treasure. :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies

Could I get you to grab me Bar, Daub and Current genes? Total would be 493000, yes?
@MotherOfBeardies

Could I get you to grab me Bar, Daub and Current genes? Total would be 493000, yes?
0lxtP1J.png
@MotherofBeardies

Can you get me a smoke scroll please?
@MotherofBeardies

Can you get me a smoke scroll please?
tidelordv2_zpsaea66902.png
@acorncap @kekira Yup, send the treasure. I'm not at my computer so it might be a tiny bit slow but I should be back soon.
@acorncap @kekira Yup, send the treasure. I'm not at my computer so it might be a tiny bit slow but I should be back soon.
@Xairathan Sure, send the treasure. :)
@Xairathan Sure, send the treasure. :)
@motherofbeardies I'd like a renaming scroll, please
@motherofbeardies I'd like a renaming scroll, please
2nNPLga.gif
@rhine Alright, send the treasure. :)
@rhine Alright, send the treasure. :)
@MotherOfBeardies

Can you pick me up a daub?
@MotherOfBeardies

Can you pick me up a daub?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 271 272