Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Retired & Rare
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125
@Enoch
Looks like the shady armband is going for 150k right now - and I'm actually not looking for the snowsquall floracat anymore since I have the materials and am just waiting for the swipp trade (my fault, I forgot to take it off the list). The grasslands trunker is going for 50k and I'm happy to take that in combination with other items on my wishlist/currency and I do hold things for up to a week (:
@Enoch
Looks like the shady armband is going for 150k right now - and I'm actually not looking for the snowsquall floracat anymore since I have the materials and am just waiting for the swipp trade (my fault, I forgot to take it off the list). The grasslands trunker is going for 50k and I'm happy to take that in combination with other items on my wishlist/currency and I do hold things for up to a week (:
pmP2F8e.gif
@Enoch
Mottled Buttersnake + Grasslands Trunker brings you halfway there :D Would you like me to hold the armband?
@Enoch
Mottled Buttersnake + Grasslands Trunker brings you halfway there :D Would you like me to hold the armband?
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku

I'm sorry for wasting your time...
I'm not sure if I can get all the treasure by today--
@Hoku

I'm sorry for wasting your time...
I'm not sure if I can get all the treasure by today--
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch
It's okay if you need a few more days, I hold things for up to a week (:
@Enoch
It's okay if you need a few more days, I hold things for up to a week (:
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku How much for all of your seafood?
@Hoku How much for all of your seafood?
9GuIYMe.jpgJOVrtwH.jpg
@Esgelrothion
Unfortunately I'm not selling seafood - my dragons are ravenous for it and I can barely keep up with their demands ): Sorry!
@Esgelrothion
Unfortunately I'm not selling seafood - my dragons are ravenous for it and I can barely keep up with their demands ): Sorry!
pmP2F8e.gif
No worries. :) I thought I saw some seafood items among what you'd posted, but I must've been mistaken.
No worries. :) I thought I saw some seafood items among what you'd posted, but I must've been mistaken.
9GuIYMe.jpgJOVrtwH.jpg
@Esgelrothion
Those were probably swipp items, which sell at a higher rate than typical seafood! Wouldn't want to sell you those for the purpose of feeding dragons since that would be a much greater expense than necessary for you (:
@Esgelrothion
Those were probably swipp items, which sell at a higher rate than typical seafood! Wouldn't want to sell you those for the purpose of feeding dragons since that would be a much greater expense than necessary for you (:
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku Thanks for looking out for me, I appreciate it! ^.^
@Hoku Thanks for looking out for me, I appreciate it! ^.^
9GuIYMe.jpgJOVrtwH.jpg
@Hoku
Um how much for the ruby rings? :O
@Hoku
Um how much for the ruby rings? :O
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125