Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Retired & Rare
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 124 125
@Hoku, would you mind holding it for me for a bit? I can get the rest of the payment in shrooms. I currently have 15 so I don't think it will take me too long to get 17 more. =]
@Hoku, would you mind holding it for me for a bit? I can get the rest of the payment in shrooms. I currently have 15 so I don't think it will take me too long to get 17 more. =]
88ZuIaR.gif mvawesomeness_sig-01.gifZmpNFhv.gif
@Hoku, Alrighty could I trade my serthis potionmaster familiar and 50 shrooms for your Maren Scout?
@Hoku, Alrighty could I trade my serthis potionmaster familiar and 50 shrooms for your Maren Scout?
@mvawesomeness
Works for me! Go ahead and send everything and I'll reply with the scout. (:
@mvawesomeness
Works for me! Go ahead and send everything and I'll reply with the scout. (:
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku, awesome! I'll send it over now then! =]
@Hoku, awesome! I'll send it over now then! =]
@Hoku How much are you asking for the Scorched Forest skin? There doesn't seem to be one in the AH right now for comparison purposes. And are you going by AH prices for the Winterborn skin?
@Hoku How much are you asking for the Scorched Forest skin? There doesn't seem to be one in the AH right now for comparison purposes. And are you going by AH prices for the Winterborn skin?
ew9u8Xp.png
@LightningBug
Last time I looked at scorched forest it was going for 600k, so I'd probably be shooting for 700k since that was around 2-3 months ago. AH price is fine for the winterborn skin! (:
@LightningBug
Last time I looked at scorched forest it was going for 600k, so I'd probably be shooting for 700k since that was around 2-3 months ago. AH price is fine for the winterborn skin! (:
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku Alright, thanks! I'm gonna think about it and get back to you if I decide to buy :]
@Hoku Alright, thanks! I'm gonna think about it and get back to you if I decide to buy :]
ew9u8Xp.png
@Hoku
How many canopic jars do you have? I may be interested in grabbing some off of you. :D
@Hoku
How many canopic jars do you have? I may be interested in grabbing some off of you. :D
541O5YO.pngnzNsDkR.pngNkghYrp.png
@LightningBug
Sounds good! (:

@Plirius
I have 9 canopic jars (:
@LightningBug
Sounds good! (:

@Plirius
I have 9 canopic jars (:
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku
How much would you be looking to get for them? Lowest price for one is 1500t.
@Hoku
How much would you be looking to get for them? Lowest price for one is 1500t.
541O5YO.pngnzNsDkR.pngNkghYrp.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 124 125