Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Tons of Stuff [W] G/T/Sprockets
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
Got stuff to do and lunch to eat, bump for now and I'll be back later.
Got stuff to do and lunch to eat, bump for now and I'll be back later.
@Leonaa I'm gonna send a CR, feel free to accept when you get back!
@Leonaa I'm gonna send a CR, feel free to accept when you get back!
@Leonaa

Hello! How many sprockets are you asking for those skins? Splash, Bursting Core, and Icy Impression.
@Leonaa

Hello! How many sprockets are you asking for those skins? Splash, Bursting Core, and Icy Impression.
vfJxCVy.png
@hcuolel

Sorry bout the wait was gone longer than I thought I'd be.

For the skins I'd ask 140 sprockets for splash, 70 for bursting core, and 135 for icy impression.
@hcuolel

Sorry bout the wait was gone longer than I thought I'd be.

For the skins I'd ask 140 sprockets for splash, 70 for bursting core, and 135 for icy impression.
@Leonaa Do you have any of the following in your stash? I can offer in exchange [list] [*] 1:1 food point trades [*] 100t per item [*] Sprockets Looking for... [item=leaf insect][item=Multi-lens magnifier][item=night flame] [item=Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar][item=flying gurnard][item=crystal ball][item=hourglass][item=leporidae guise][item=weathered grimoire]
@Leonaa Do you have any of the following in your stash? I can offer in exchange
  • 1:1 food point trades
  • 100t per item
  • Sprockets

Looking for...
    Leaf Insect Multi-Lens Magnifier Night Flame
    Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar Flying Gurnard Crystal Ball Hourglass Leporidae Guise Weathered Grimoire
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@Leonaa

How many Ferrets do you have, and how many sprockets each? Or, I have Ermine if you'd rather trade 1:1
@Leonaa

How many Ferrets do you have, and how many sprockets each? Or, I have Ermine if you'd rather trade 1:1
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@SheofSilence Yeah I do have a few lying around actually. [item=leaf insect]x1 [item=giant swallowtail caterpillar]x26 [item=flying gurnard]x28 [item=multi-lens magnifier]x23 [item=night flame]x6 [item=hourglass]x1 [item=leporidae guise]x11 Treasure or sprockets would be fine with me! @Lyathali I only have 4 ferrets. I think I have like 40 ermines so I definitely don't need any more of them ^^ I'd do 10 sprockets for the four of them?
@SheofSilence

Yeah I do have a few lying around actually.

Leaf Insect x1 Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar x26 Flying Gurnard x28
Multi-Lens Magnifier x23 Night Flame x6 Hourglass x1 Leporidae Guise x11

Treasure or sprockets would be fine with me!

@Lyathali

I only have 4 ferrets. I think I have like 40 ermines so I definitely don't need any more of them ^^
I'd do 10 sprockets for the four of them?
@Leonaa

Sorry I just woke up! CR sent c :
@Leonaa

Sorry I just woke up! CR sent c :
vfJxCVy.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60