Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Tons of Stuff [W] G/T/Sprockets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@Quenya

480k sounds great. Usually I don't allocate them more due to the fact that I'm too lazy to restart the battle, but I suppose that'd be a little easier :)

And I actually probably need about 3 days to get through my current leveling projects, so it works out perfectly. :D
@Quenya

480k sounds great. Usually I don't allocate them more due to the fact that I'm too lazy to restart the battle, but I suppose that'd be a little easier :)

And I actually probably need about 3 days to get through my current leveling projects, so it works out perfectly. :D
@Leonaa

Great :) I'm gonna msg you then in 3 days :)
@Leonaa

Great :) I'm gonna msg you then in 3 days :)
@Eraea

Both your lovely dragons are complete, I sent CRs for 43k. Let me know if you'd prefer to pay with something else.
@Eraea

Both your lovely dragons are complete, I sent CRs for 43k. Let me know if you'd prefer to pay with something else.
@Leonaa Hi I'm interested in your service. I have a skydancer female that I would love for you to max level for me, she is currently level 13.5ish. Any chance you could squeeze her in? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2933217] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29333/2933217_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Leonaa

Hi I'm interested in your service. I have a skydancer female that I would love for you to max level for me, she is currently level 13.5ish. Any chance you could squeeze her in?

2933217_350.png
@Leonaa

I have one at level 10. I'd like to get to 25.
@Leonaa

I have one at level 10. I'd like to get to 25.
@Shijadi
@Phyxius

Holy moly this sure blew up all of a sudden! I'm currently booked up, but I can add you guys to my pinglist and I'll get to both of you as soon as I can.

I have to finish my 20-25 order, but if I can get to that before three days I may have time to start on your SD Shijadi, but I likely can't finish her before I have to get Quenya's team going. :)
@Shijadi
@Phyxius

Holy moly this sure blew up all of a sudden! I'm currently booked up, but I can add you guys to my pinglist and I'll get to both of you as soon as I can.

I have to finish my 20-25 order, but if I can get to that before three days I may have time to start on your SD Shijadi, but I likely can't finish her before I have to get Quenya's team going. :)
@Leonaa

Not a prob, just keep me updated. I'll keep working on her while I level exalt fodder, so maybe you wont have to do quite as much work, haha.
@Leonaa

Not a prob, just keep me updated. I'll keep working on her while I level exalt fodder, so maybe you wont have to do quite as much work, haha.
@Leonaa

Sounds good.
@Leonaa

Sounds good.
@Leonaa sending you the team and a PM will follow
@Leonaa sending you the team and a PM will follow
@Quenya

I believe they've got familiars or something on them - I can't accept them.
@Quenya

I believe they've got familiars or something on them - I can't accept them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60