Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Swapping for Snow + more!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@Seaweed

Cool. I'll send the jars.
@Seaweed

Cool. I'll send the jars.
@Seaweed How many jars for the violet or daisy lei?
@Seaweed How many jars for the violet or daisy lei?
10302021_banner.png
@Seaweed Hmm. Well, I just bought the lowest priced Banded Sardonyx at 5k each. If the highest value you place on the Jars is 1k, then would 10 Jars be acceptable? If not, I'll trade for 15!
@Seaweed Hmm. Well, I just bought the lowest priced Banded Sardonyx at 5k each. If the highest value you place on the Jars is 1k, then would 10 Jars be acceptable? If not, I'll trade for 15!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@bonstrosity, AH prices would be around 8-16 each. If you've not got that many, I'm happy to negotiate.
@bonstrosity, AH prices would be around 8-16 each. If you've not got that many, I'm happy to negotiate.
@JCStitches, 10 sounds great! Sending Sardonyx now.
@JCStitches, 10 sounds great! Sending Sardonyx now.
@Seaweed I have 10! Can I get the violet lei please? I'll send the jars, you can just reply with it. :D
@Seaweed I have 10! Can I get the violet lei please? I'll send the jars, you can just reply with it. :D
10302021_banner.png
@bonstrosity, sounds good!
@bonstrosity, sounds good!
@Seaweed I have 24 jars :U Could I do the Helm and the Flair Scarf?
@Seaweed I have 24 jars :U Could I do the Helm and the Flair Scarf?
@ChissChass, sounds good. Sending apparel now.
@ChissChass, sounds good. Sending apparel now.
@Seaweed

I can get you all 50 of the Fire Flowers, yeah. I sort of have a ton. ;; I'm interested in your Sprockets and Black Tulips!
@Seaweed

I can get you all 50 of the Fire Flowers, yeah. I sort of have a ton. ;; I'm interested in your Sprockets and Black Tulips!
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45