Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Swapping for Snow + more!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45
@Seaweed

It happens. I'm glad I didn't feed them to my dragons today. I got a few more hunting today, I guess, so now I have 20. I'll send them your way.
@Seaweed

It happens. I'm glad I didn't feed them to my dragons today. I got a few more hunting today, I guess, so now I have 20. I'll send them your way.
@seaweed I've some Leapard Needletooth and octoflyer beaks I'd be interested in trading for some of your salt

Leopard Needletooth x5
Jeweled Octoflyer Beak x97
Octoflyer Beak x5
@seaweed I've some Leapard Needletooth and octoflyer beaks I'd be interested in trading for some of your salt

Leopard Needletooth x5
Jeweled Octoflyer Beak x97
Octoflyer Beak x5
@Seaweed I have 12x [item=algaestrider] Would you trade them for the [item=tourmaline vulstal]? I'm not sure what the algaestriders are worth right now, the AH prices are kinda all over the place.
@Seaweed

I have 12x Algaestrider

Would you trade them for the Tourmaline Vulstal ?

I'm not sure what the algaestriders are worth right now, the AH prices are kinda all over the place.
emeOzA6.png
@Nevele, sure! Sending Vulstal now!
@Nevele, sure! Sending Vulstal now!
@Seaweed

I have a Flameheart skin if you're interested. :) Not sure what It's worth, but I have it. I'm not completely sure I want to sell it, but I'd like to see offers. :)
@Seaweed

I have a Flameheart skin if you're interested. :) Not sure what It's worth, but I have it. I'm not completely sure I want to sell it, but I'd like to see offers. :)
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
@ReikiMuroichi, I'm not offering full treasure price for anything on my wishlist, but if you see something you'd like to partially trade for I'd be happy to make up the difference. I value it around 50k at the highest as that's around the price for the chest ATM.
@ReikiMuroichi, I'm not offering full treasure price for anything on my wishlist, but if you see something you'd like to partially trade for I'd be happy to make up the difference. I value it around 50k at the highest as that's around the price for the chest ATM.
@Seaweed

How many embers for your carnavel tulips? :3
@Seaweed

How many embers for your carnavel tulips? :3
@Seaweed

What do you want for your 3 Carnival flowers?
The wreath head thingy? Umbral I think it's called?
And the Blue silk sash?

I want to now what you'd want in embers and in skins? So I can see which way I'm interested in.
@Seaweed

What do you want for your 3 Carnival flowers?
The wreath head thingy? Umbral I think it's called?
And the Blue silk sash?

I want to now what you'd want in embers and in skins? So I can see which way I'm interested in.
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
@Autoresponder, converting from the Gem price I'd value the 3 Carnaval Tulips at nine Glowing Embers.

@Nyxidos, autoresponder already asked about the tulips, but I'd value the Umbral Wreath at 10k and the Sky Blue Silk Sash at 16k. I value Embers around 1000T/each. The skins I want are on my wishlist on page one. If the value for a skin comes close, I'd be happy to pay the difference for your skin in treasure.
@Autoresponder, converting from the Gem price I'd value the 3 Carnaval Tulips at nine Glowing Embers.

@Nyxidos, autoresponder already asked about the tulips, but I'd value the Umbral Wreath at 10k and the Sky Blue Silk Sash at 16k. I value Embers around 1000T/each. The skins I want are on my wishlist on page one. If the value for a skin comes close, I'd be happy to pay the difference for your skin in treasure.
@Seaweed

I'll send the Embers over. :3
@Seaweed

I'll send the Embers over. :3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45