Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Swapping for Snow + more!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@Seaweed I don't have any salt to spare (need 75 myself!) but how many featherfleas are you asking for that black and white flairscarf?
@Seaweed I don't have any salt to spare (need 75 myself!) but how many featherfleas are you asking for that black and white flairscarf?
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto, apologies for the slow reply. The cheapest bulk Vampiric Featherfleas and B&W Flair Scarf are 694T and ~9800T (converted from gem value) respectively. How's 14 Featherfleas for the Scarf?
@Kitto, apologies for the slow reply. The cheapest bulk Vampiric Featherfleas and B&W Flair Scarf are 694T and ~9800T (converted from gem value) respectively. How's 14 Featherfleas for the Scarf?
@Seaweed Sure thing! I'll send them now. ^^
@Seaweed Sure thing! I'll send them now. ^^
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Seaweed

Apologies for the late reply! Vampiric featherfleas are about 1500t each on the AH; would you do a 1:1 swap for Magpies?
@Seaweed

Apologies for the late reply! Vampiric featherfleas are about 1500t each on the AH; would you do a 1:1 swap for Magpies?
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
@Seaweed How much of your salt could i trade for my extra Abyss Striker?
@Seaweed How much of your salt could i trade for my extra Abyss Striker?
@Legolas, no worries! 1:1 sounds good to me, Magpies sent!

@PurplePhyron, how's 58 Salt? That's valuing the Abyss Striker at restock price (above AH) of 29k and 500T/ea value for the Salt.
@Legolas, no worries! 1:1 sounds good to me, Magpies sent!

@PurplePhyron, how's 58 Salt? That's valuing the Abyss Striker at restock price (above AH) of 29k and 500T/ea value for the Salt.
@Seaweed That sounds good I'll send my striker over then
@Seaweed That sounds good I'll send my striker over then
@Seaweed How many jars of slime for your black and white flair scarf?
@Seaweed How many jars of slime for your black and white flair scarf?
ThetaTiny_zps9kx17jxv.pngtumblr_n9vzy0S93D1senbf4o3_100.gifGhost.png
@Blackroselilith, the cheapest scarf in the AH is 25 gems or ~8750T. The cheapest jars of slime in the AH are around ~1 gem/ea or 350T. So how's 25?
@Blackroselilith, the cheapest scarf in the AH is 25 gems or ~8750T. The cheapest jars of slime in the AH are around ~1 gem/ea or 350T. So how's 25?
@Seaweed I can do that! Lemme just go grind for a couple more, I'll be back in a minute~
@Seaweed I can do that! Lemme just go grind for a couple more, I'll be back in a minute~
ThetaTiny_zps9kx17jxv.pngtumblr_n9vzy0S93D1senbf4o3_100.gifGhost.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45