Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Is there any way...
... to check how would a scene look with a dragon without buying it?

I couldn't find anything like this, but I may have missed the info. I tried to do previews in my Gimp, but I've only found small pictures about the scenes, which didn't produce the right images... :/
... to check how would a scene look with a dragon without buying it?

I couldn't find anything like this, but I may have missed the info. I tried to do previews in my Gimp, but I've only found small pictures about the scenes, which didn't produce the right images... :/
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like there are. This bothers me as well but perhaps there's a suggestion thread in the suggestion's forum that you can go check out and support that shows a good solution to this?
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like there are. This bothers me as well but perhaps there's a suggestion thread in the suggestion's forum that you can go check out and support that shows a good solution to this?
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
Not without loading the scene and photoshopping your dragon on. That I know of.
Not without loading the scene and photoshopping your dragon on. That I know of.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
With a web browser and using Inspect Element, sure. It's a bit of work to do it though.
With a web browser and using Inspect Element, sure. It's a bit of work to do it though.
I see! Thank you all for the answers! Then I guess, all I can do is waiting. Hopefully they will add a new feature for this purpose in the future. :)
I see! Thank you all for the answers! Then I guess, all I can do is waiting. Hopefully they will add a new feature for this purpose in the future. :)
@Wolfdance
You can use an art program to paste the image of your dragon into a scene.
this guide has all the scene images! :D
@Wolfdance
You can use an art program to paste the image of your dragon into a scene.
this guide has all the scene images! :D
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Wolfdance Moved to Help Center. Cheers!
@Wolfdance Moved to Help Center. Cheers!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

@Wolfdance [quote name="Dagomor" date="2020-07-29 09:04:36" ] With a web browser and using Inspect Element, sure. It's a bit of work to do it though. [/quote] I figured I might as well [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2892990]write a guide.[/url]
@Wolfdance
Dagomor wrote on 2020-07-29 09:04:36:
I figured I might as well write a guide.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Tune

Thank you for the link! These images are more larger than the ones that I've found back then, so I will try it! :D

@Peixes

Oh, you are right, this topic suits more to the Help center. ^.^' Thank you!

@Paladingineer

Hmmm... this Inspect Element is a pretty new thing for me. But I may try it. :o Thank you for the Guide!
@Tune

Thank you for the link! These images are more larger than the ones that I've found back then, so I will try it! :D

@Peixes

Oh, you are right, this topic suits more to the Help center. ^.^' Thank you!

@Paladingineer

Hmmm... this Inspect Element is a pretty new thing for me. But I may try it. :o Thank you for the Guide!