Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Which dragons are easier to sell
So I was wondering, since I'm re-doing my hatchery I was wondering is Coatl's, Banescale's and Gaoler's are what people are looking to buy? I would like people's opinion to know which dragon breeds people are more looking to buy.
So I was wondering, since I'm re-doing my hatchery I was wondering is Coatl's, Banescale's and Gaoler's are what people are looking to buy? I would like people's opinion to know which dragon breeds people are more looking to buy.
cKVURxv.png
@BlakePlayz

Here's the most recent survey results for dragon polularity i could find, which should help a bit for what seems to be popular.

However, Generally keep in mind that most breeds are best sold in the 2-3 months just after their new breed release, escpecially since the Devs have shortened the time between new breeds with Ancient Releases. otherwise the market is so over saturated that many can find what they're looking for at or just above Fodder price.
@BlakePlayz

Here's the most recent survey results for dragon polularity i could find, which should help a bit for what seems to be popular.

However, Generally keep in mind that most breeds are best sold in the 2-3 months just after their new breed release, escpecially since the Devs have shortened the time between new breeds with Ancient Releases. otherwise the market is so over saturated that many can find what they're looking for at or just above Fodder price.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts