Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Marketplace Issue
1 2
Hello there, hope you're all staying safe. I have a little problem and is that I bought something on the Marketplace but it doesn't appear in my hoard even tho the treasure was taken. Can someone help with this?

Thank you!!
Hello there, hope you're all staying safe. I have a little problem and is that I bought something on the Marketplace but it doesn't appear in my hoard even tho the treasure was taken. Can someone help with this?

Thank you!!
naturetop.png
@kekisan
The hoard does not sort by when you obtained an item. If you picked up an item older in age, then it'll be more towards the beginning of your hoard. Try looking on the first few pages!
@kekisan
The hoard does not sort by when you obtained an item. If you picked up an item older in age, then it'll be more towards the beginning of your hoard. Try looking on the first few pages!
fo11Vhp.png
@kekisan

What did you buy? If it's a bundle it shows up in other instead of apparel.

if that's not it, Log out, empty your browser cache, refresh the page and log back in. it should update your hoard to be current.
@kekisan

What did you buy? If it's a bundle it shows up in other instead of apparel.

if that's not it, Log out, empty your browser cache, refresh the page and log back in. it should update your hoard to be current.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Naegiri It was an apparel and I just have one page in that section :( It's not there
@Naegiri It was an apparel and I just have one page in that section :( It's not there
naturetop.png
@Anourou It was an apparel! Alrighty, I'll try what you're suggesting :)
@Anourou It was an apparel! Alrighty, I'll try what you're suggesting :)
naturetop.png
@kekisan
Did you find your missing apparel?
@kekisan
Did you find your missing apparel?
fo11Vhp.png
@Naegiri No :( I guess it's gone. Thanks for asking!
@Naegiri No :( I guess it's gone. Thanks for asking!
naturetop.png
@kekisan

what was the item? did you try looking through all of it?
@kekisan

what was the item? did you try looking through all of it?

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png

could try pressing ctrl, f5 as well, which refreshes cache. sometimes thing wont appear normally and this resolves it usually.

could try pressing ctrl, f5 as well, which refreshes cache. sometimes thing wont appear normally and this resolves it usually.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
@Calyypso it was a pretty lavender leg bow :( I just have one page of apparels so can't seem to appear
@Calyypso it was a pretty lavender leg bow :( I just have one page of apparels so can't seem to appear
naturetop.png
1 2