Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon Color Search?
This is kind of a weird question, but I'm curious; is there any way to search for a dragon with certain colors/genes outside of the auction house? I haven't seen anything like this - outside of user run forum posts - but I've seen a number of folks with descriptions in their dragons' bios that say something along the lines of "only dragon on FR with this color scheme/combo!" But, how do they find that out? Is there actually a way to search this and find out without looking at literally every dragon on the site or asking in the forums if anyone has that color combo?

I didn't even think to use the search function. Problem solved, thank you!
This is kind of a weird question, but I'm curious; is there any way to search for a dragon with certain colors/genes outside of the auction house? I haven't seen anything like this - outside of user run forum posts - but I've seen a number of folks with descriptions in their dragons' bios that say something along the lines of "only dragon on FR with this color scheme/combo!" But, how do they find that out? Is there actually a way to search this and find out without looking at literally every dragon on the site or asking in the forums if anyone has that color combo?

I didn't even think to use the search function. Problem solved, thank you!
vonVRKR.pngWBzMulf.png lfh.png
@dewdropdragon you can do it via dragon search- located in "search" under library
@dewdropdragon you can do it via dragon search- located in "search" under library
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon Oh. My gosh. I can't believe I didn't think to use the literal search function... I feel a very special kind of stupid. Thank you so much for opening my eyes!
@Shinyumbreon Oh. My gosh. I can't believe I didn't think to use the literal search function... I feel a very special kind of stupid. Thank you so much for opening my eyes!
vonVRKR.pngWBzMulf.png lfh.png
Hello @Dewdropdragon! In the future, please leave your original title and your question, even once an answer has been found. From the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/749462]Flight Rising Welcome Sticky[/url], which is located at the top of this forum: [quote][b]In the Help Center and Bug Reports forum:[/b] Keep your thread title topical even if solved, someone may have the same question you did![/quote]
Hello @Dewdropdragon! In the future, please leave your original title and your question, even once an answer has been found.

From the Flight Rising Welcome Sticky, which is located at the top of this forum:
Quote:
In the Help Center and Bug Reports forum:
Keep your thread title topical even if solved, someone may have the same question you did!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.