Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | XXX Pricing and a Hatchery?
Hello! So, I have a Midnight XXX pair that I'd like to start a hatchery with. I've already sold one nest, which I was doing so for 10kt a derg. But I received a message from another player saying that the price I was selling them for was very low, and I could sell them for 100kt a derg. I want to know what the best price would be for me to sell these hatchlings if I wanted to start a hatchery with the parents.

Also, if there is a guide of some sort or someone that knows a lot about starting a hatchery, could someone link it to me? I'm not really sure how I would get one up and running, or what I need for one. Thank you very much!
Hello! So, I have a Midnight XXX pair that I'd like to start a hatchery with. I've already sold one nest, which I was doing so for 10kt a derg. But I received a message from another player saying that the price I was selling them for was very low, and I could sell them for 100kt a derg. I want to know what the best price would be for me to sell these hatchlings if I wanted to start a hatchery with the parents.

Also, if there is a guide of some sort or someone that knows a lot about starting a hatchery, could someone link it to me? I'm not really sure how I would get one up and running, or what I need for one. Thank you very much!
@maosredawnmist actually 10k sounds right, if I'm looking at the right dragons in your lair.
XXX's aren't worth that much- this is especially true for colors that were on the old color wheel (which includes midnight) since they're extremely overbred.
The cheapest ones that were closest to yours were actually around fodder price (8-9kt) and other XXX midnights were only worth around 6kt
Auction house search-
http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=15&d_body=11&d_pattern=XXX&collapse=1
(For future reference, auction house price checks are usually accurate ways to gauge somethings price)

There isn't really any strict guide you have to follow- just know that color is over everything. You want good looking colors, and usually newer or better looking genes will sell better (ex. An XXX mat/alloy/glimmer dragon is going to sell for more than a XXX Iri/shim/glim dragon in most cases)

But one thing you can do to help it get noticed is to put a banner or button in your signature to advertise it
@maosredawnmist actually 10k sounds right, if I'm looking at the right dragons in your lair.
XXX's aren't worth that much- this is especially true for colors that were on the old color wheel (which includes midnight) since they're extremely overbred.
The cheapest ones that were closest to yours were actually around fodder price (8-9kt) and other XXX midnights were only worth around 6kt
Auction house search-
http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=15&d_body=11&d_pattern=XXX&collapse=1
(For future reference, auction house price checks are usually accurate ways to gauge somethings price)

There isn't really any strict guide you have to follow- just know that color is over everything. You want good looking colors, and usually newer or better looking genes will sell better (ex. An XXX mat/alloy/glimmer dragon is going to sell for more than a XXX Iri/shim/glim dragon in most cases)

But one thing you can do to help it get noticed is to put a banner or button in your signature to advertise it
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon thank you very much! This really helps! I'll be sure to use what you've told me today. Have a nice day!
@Shinyumbreon thank you very much! This really helps! I'll be sure to use what you've told me today. Have a nice day!