Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Verification
1 2
@gamesbreaking

Yes, brewing is currently capped at L25. This is the most up to date and complete guide to everything Baldwin.
@gamesbreaking

Yes, brewing is currently capped at L25. This is the most up to date and complete guide to everything Baldwin.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@gamesbreaking I don't know what you mean. If you mean "can I gain exp after max brewing experience" then no. If you mean "is there a maximum brewing level" then yes.
If neither of those are what you meant you'll need to clarify your question.

Also, this thread is extremely old and unrelated to your question. In the future it would be better if you made a new thread to ask a question (especially since old ones like these look like they've already been answered)
@gamesbreaking I don't know what you mean. If you mean "can I gain exp after max brewing experience" then no. If you mean "is there a maximum brewing level" then yes.
If neither of those are what you meant you'll need to clarify your question.

Also, this thread is extremely old and unrelated to your question. In the future it would be better if you made a new thread to ask a question (especially since old ones like these look like they've already been answered)
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2