Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hoping to start a Hatchery
Hey... anyone.

I'm hoping to use my various dragons to start up a hatchery (get some money, maybe stop hoarding like a selfish dwarf) but I've no idea how to do a great deal of things like coding or even how to get the images of my dragons to appear on a forum's page. I realize that I'm a doof at a number of things but some simple yet informative help would be appreciated.

I look forward to any and all responses to my inquiry on this matter.
Hey... anyone.

I'm hoping to use my various dragons to start up a hatchery (get some money, maybe stop hoarding like a selfish dwarf) but I've no idea how to do a great deal of things like coding or even how to get the images of my dragons to appear on a forum's page. I realize that I'm a doof at a number of things but some simple yet informative help would be appreciated.

I look forward to any and all responses to my inquiry on this matter.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach

Useful guides:

BBC Code Guide
Little Dragon Icons
The Guide to FR Abbreviations
How to link to certain posts
In Thread Link-To-Post (with picture)

Useful link to making Breeding Pair Cards

And if those miss anything: Links to Resources, Tools, & etc.
@Rionach

Useful guides:

BBC Code Guide
Little Dragon Icons
The Guide to FR Abbreviations
How to link to certain posts
In Thread Link-To-Post (with picture)

Useful link to making Breeding Pair Cards

And if those miss anything: Links to Resources, Tools, & etc.
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@Aava Oh wow, thanks so much! I'll be sure to read these thoroughly. Mind if I talk to you again in case of questions?
@Aava Oh wow, thanks so much! I'll be sure to read these thoroughly. Mind if I talk to you again in case of questions?
@Rionach You might also find these two guides helpful:
So You Want to Start a Hatchery
How to Make a Hatchery Thread

I'll just warn you now, a hatchery is not an instant gratification project, and you may be disappointed if you're looking to make the majority of your treasure through breeding. Selling dragons is tough! But hatcheries can be a lot of fun, too. Good luck!
@Rionach You might also find these two guides helpful:
So You Want to Start a Hatchery
How to Make a Hatchery Thread

I'll just warn you now, a hatchery is not an instant gratification project, and you may be disappointed if you're looking to make the majority of your treasure through breeding. Selling dragons is tough! But hatcheries can be a lot of fun, too. Good luck!
@Cynictis Also a great help! Thanks so much!

I know, just getting rid of my reject hatchlings is turning out to be irritating. Either way I'm glad for the help. With any luck, you may end up being one of my first customers!
@Cynictis Also a great help! Thanks so much!

I know, just getting rid of my reject hatchlings is turning out to be irritating. Either way I'm glad for the help. With any luck, you may end up being one of my first customers!
@Rionach

and if those links just aren't working for you, I'd be happy to code it for
yah and aid you with some of the little things like updating, etcetera.
@Rionach

and if those links just aren't working for you, I'd be happy to code it for
yah and aid you with some of the little things like updating, etcetera.
@seascape Oh really? I look forward to any help you can provide as well. Thanks!
@seascape Oh really? I look forward to any help you can provide as well. Thanks!
@Rionach

Yeah, no problem. Just PM me if you need help once you decide to make it.
@Rionach

Yeah, no problem. Just PM me if you need help once you decide to make it.