Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 99 100
Hi guys! I couldn't really find this anywhere so i thought i'd ask here- can you break down what people mean when they say they'll take gems for like, 1:x amount? In simple terms please? =P Like, x gems = y treasure. Also, i come from neopets and while it's nice to have guides in the forums, is there any other place i can find a guide to say, Coli that breaks it down (again) in simple terms? Or am i just going to have to learn to understand lots of imposing looking numbers, lol?
Hi guys! I couldn't really find this anywhere so i thought i'd ask here- can you break down what people mean when they say they'll take gems for like, 1:x amount? In simple terms please? =P Like, x gems = y treasure. Also, i come from neopets and while it's nice to have guides in the forums, is there any other place i can find a guide to say, Coli that breaks it down (again) in simple terms? Or am i just going to have to learn to understand lots of imposing looking numbers, lol?
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@Plushstiel Something like 1:600 means one gem is worth 600 treasure. There is no official gem/treasure ratio, it's set by the players and changes with demand.

Try this Newbie Battle Guide!
@Plushstiel Something like 1:600 means one gem is worth 600 treasure. There is no official gem/treasure ratio, it's set by the players and changes with demand.

Try this Newbie Battle Guide!
@Cynictis ohhh, gotcha, thanks! ^_^
@Cynictis ohhh, gotcha, thanks! ^_^
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
Alright. So I've heard that we can get ONE retrieval of a dragon that has been exalted. Is that true? I'm thinking I want to revive my progen (that I stupidly exalted when I was a newbie ;n;) Does anyone know if that's allowed/true? I think I remember something that I would need to send something through Contact Us.

Alright. So I've heard that we can get ONE retrieval of a dragon that has been exalted. Is that true? I'm thinking I want to revive my progen (that I stupidly exalted when I was a newbie ;n;) Does anyone know if that's allowed/true? I think I remember something that I would need to send something through Contact Us.

H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Stormdragon It's possible, BUT only if it was an extremely recent accident (like, within a few days). I've heard that it may have something to do with the dragon's size/stats/other data being deleted forever after a certain amount of time, which is why your best bet is always to contact them immediately.

You can always just ask, the worst they can do is say no. But don't be surprised if they tell you it's not possible in your case.
@Stormdragon It's possible, BUT only if it was an extremely recent accident (like, within a few days). I've heard that it may have something to do with the dragon's size/stats/other data being deleted forever after a certain amount of time, which is why your best bet is always to contact them immediately.

You can always just ask, the worst they can do is say no. But don't be surprised if they tell you it's not possible in your case.
@Praeses

Eternally youthful dragons can now be exalted (Site Status).
@Praeses

Eternally youthful dragons can now be exalted (Site Status).
@Maki Thanks for pointing that out. I will update that.
@Maki Thanks for pointing that out. I will update that.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
Is it against the rules for when the next time to be able to make accounts comes to make an account to store dragons?
Is it against the rules for when the next time to be able to make accounts comes to make an account to store dragons?
@Bakuganlogan

Yes. You're only allowed one account, no exceptions.
@Bakuganlogan

Yes. You're only allowed one account, no exceptions.
Thanks
Thanks
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 99 100