Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 938 939 940 941 942 ... 3171 3172
@GreenFoxDragon

You're in too low an area. If your highest level dragon is more than five levels over the max recommended level for the area, you get no experience for any of your dragons. Having a level 16, you at least need to be in the Waterway.
@GreenFoxDragon

You're in too low an area. If your highest level dragon is more than five levels over the max recommended level for the area, you get no experience for any of your dragons. Having a level 16, you at least need to be in the Waterway.
@GreenFoxDragon
When you receive no experience at the end of a battle, that means the highest level dragon in your team is too high for that area. Most users prefer to train teams that are closer leveled, so that this doesn't happen.
@GreenFoxDragon
When you receive no experience at the end of a battle, that means the highest level dragon in your team is too high for that area. Most users prefer to train teams that are closer leveled, so that this doesn't happen.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
STUPID QUESTION FOR TODAY:

Lately, I keep getting asked by Crim for Ambush and Berserker stones. Today she asked me for a berserker twice in a row. That is a first.

I have noticed she has a tendency to ask for the same things repeatedly. I always assumed that was because there was a surplus of some things on the site, but the prices of these battle stones would suggest they are not in surplus. Is the code broken, or is this being done to keep the prices artificially high?

(Yes, I know there are no such things as stupid questions. I call them that because I feel stupid for not already knowing the answer. The things I can't believe I don't already know. lol)
STUPID QUESTION FOR TODAY:

Lately, I keep getting asked by Crim for Ambush and Berserker stones. Today she asked me for a berserker twice in a row. That is a first.

I have noticed she has a tendency to ask for the same things repeatedly. I always assumed that was because there was a surplus of some things on the site, but the prices of these battle stones would suggest they are not in surplus. Is the code broken, or is this being done to keep the prices artificially high?

(Yes, I know there are no such things as stupid questions. I call them that because I feel stupid for not already knowing the answer. The things I can't believe I don't already know. lol)
toy_dreamdragon.gif a quality name
(art by Subeta)
@Bonita

Actually, a lot of people are saying the same thing on the Bug Report forum at the moment, so it may be an actual thing. I think there's an ongoing thread there on the front page if you want to put in your two cents.
@Bonita

Actually, a lot of people are saying the same thing on the Bug Report forum at the moment, so it may be an actual thing. I think there's an ongoing thread there on the front page if you want to put in your two cents.
@Dunkarooba

Thanks!

:)

That's good to know. I'll head over there and toss in a few pennies.

EDIT:

It also occurs to me that Swipp will offer the same trade repeatedly in a day -- sometimes also twice in a row. I don't need the same offer to be there for 4 hours. It would be nice to see a little more variety. Am I the only one seeing this?
@Dunkarooba

Thanks!

:)

That's good to know. I'll head over there and toss in a few pennies.

EDIT:

It also occurs to me that Swipp will offer the same trade repeatedly in a day -- sometimes also twice in a row. I don't need the same offer to be there for 4 hours. It would be nice to see a little more variety. Am I the only one seeing this?
toy_dreamdragon.gif a quality name
(art by Subeta)
How much is a White Neck Bow in the Treasure Marketplace?
How much is a White Neck Bow in the Treasure Marketplace?
26979.gifHQxWOvF.gifceIYuqO.pngPicsart_23-11-11_11-50-01-265.png47O9KMz.pngx4vXz.gifIOEPL.gif
Does anyone know how much the Traditional Broadsword costs in the Marketplace?
Does anyone know how much the Traditional Broadsword costs in the Marketplace?
unown-d.gifunown.gifunown-n.gifunown-k.gifunown-m.gifunown-e.gifunown-m.gifunown-e.gifunown-exclamation.gif
@PeridotsFoot
@Blazikenite
To find the marketplace price of a treasure item, add an extra 0 to the sell value. For as far as I know that's always accurate.

If so, the pretty white neck bow would be 8,000 treasure, and the traditional broadsword would be 20,000.
@PeridotsFoot
@Blazikenite
To find the marketplace price of a treasure item, add an extra 0 to the sell value. For as far as I know that's always accurate.

If so, the pretty white neck bow would be 8,000 treasure, and the traditional broadsword would be 20,000.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders Thank you! ^w^
@Foxofwonders Thank you! ^w^
unown-d.gifunown.gifunown-n.gifunown-k.gifunown-m.gifunown-e.gifunown-m.gifunown-e.gifunown-exclamation.gif
[img][url=http://postimg.org/image/iufmli7x7/][img]http://s1.postimg.org/iufmli7x7/image.jpg[/img][/url][/img] Can someone tell me what this is? I'm confused over the gold coin background.
[img][/img]image.jpg

Can someone tell me what this is? I'm confused over the gold coin background.
16517661_DubXWdDWeIKI5FH.gif16517555_oY4UyEbMb3wqd32.gif bowls by @Araej
1 2 ... 938 939 940 941 942 ... 3171 3172