Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 793 794 795 796 797 ... 3198 3199
@WingedClaymore There's a list on the Credits page! Also, you're talking to one right now - so you can PM me if you like. ;)
@WingedClaymore There's a list on the Credits page! Also, you're talking to one right now - so you can PM me if you like. ;)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Heh, okay thank you very much! Now I will know for next time :3. PM incoming!
@JCStitches Heh, okay thank you very much! Now I will know for next time :3. PM incoming!
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
@Tunesmith

Looks like the price for adult fodder is 13-15 gems.
@Tunesmith

Looks like the price for adult fodder is 13-15 gems.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@nightwind awesome thanks :)
@nightwind awesome thanks :)
ZT1GQLd.png
Do comments on user pages have an "expiration" date? I noticed some of my earlier comments are no longer available to see.
Do comments on user pages have an "expiration" date? I noticed some of my earlier comments are no longer available to see.
tumblr_m2gaw8GLsG1qid2nw.gif YjWoQ61.pngtTESfRw.png
@MajicViolin I honestly don't know the answer to this question, but you may like to ask it in the Weekly Q&A when it opens again late Friday. :)
@MajicViolin I honestly don't know the answer to this question, but you may like to ask it in the Weekly Q&A when it opens again late Friday. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches

Thank you and will do :)
@JCStitches

Thank you and will do :)
tumblr_m2gaw8GLsG1qid2nw.gif YjWoQ61.pngtTESfRw.png
I don't know if this behaviour is supposed to be normal or not. :o

When you are in the marketplace, it tells you if you already have the items that are for sale ("You have 1"). That happens whether the item is on a dragon or in your hoard (but not the vault). And for the first time now, I noticed that the marketplace does not tell you when you have more than one of the same item.
I have two Pretty White Neck Bows. They are both on dragons, but when I go to the marketplace, it says "You have 1". If I remove one (or both, randomly) bow from a dragon, the marketplace correctly says that I have two bows.

Before that, I never kept two pieces of the same apparel, so I never noticed that before. Is it supposed to work that way? Shouldn't the marketplace tells you exactly how many items do you have? (as long as they are not in your vault)
I don't know if this behaviour is supposed to be normal or not. :o

When you are in the marketplace, it tells you if you already have the items that are for sale ("You have 1"). That happens whether the item is on a dragon or in your hoard (but not the vault). And for the first time now, I noticed that the marketplace does not tell you when you have more than one of the same item.
I have two Pretty White Neck Bows. They are both on dragons, but when I go to the marketplace, it says "You have 1". If I remove one (or both, randomly) bow from a dragon, the marketplace correctly says that I have two bows.

Before that, I never kept two pieces of the same apparel, so I never noticed that before. Is it supposed to work that way? Shouldn't the marketplace tells you exactly how many items do you have? (as long as they are not in your vault)
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
If I want to ask someone whether or not an accent breaks any rules, what's the best avenue to do that? I'm planning on doing some stuff for Brightshine, and I'd hate to get disqualified because I missed something!
If I want to ask someone whether or not an accent breaks any rules, what's the best avenue to do that? I'm planning on doing some stuff for Brightshine, and I'd hate to get disqualified because I missed something!
When geneing dragons, do you have to first remove the gene and reset to basic, or can you just, say, apply a freckle scroll over a stripes gene?
When geneing dragons, do you have to first remove the gene and reset to basic, or can you just, say, apply a freckle scroll over a stripes gene?
OgvwujS.jpg
1 2 ... 793 794 795 796 797 ... 3198 3199