Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 363 364 365 366 367 ... 3175 3176
I've been wondering this for a while but does anyone know how to get an Ancestral Incense? I have one but I've been baffled on how I got it.
I've been wondering this for a while but does anyone know how to get an Ancestral Incense? I have one but I've been baffled on how I got it.
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
How many generations does the inbreeding mechanic work?
How many generations does the inbreeding mechanic work?
They/Them pronouns
@Kotomi, Ancestral Incense can be found by scavenging. This guide has confirmations of it in Arcane, Light, Lightning, Shadow, and Water Flight (I've found it in Lightning myself).

@MrMoon, dragons cannot breed if they're related within five generations.
@Kotomi, Ancestral Incense can be found by scavenging. This guide has confirmations of it in Arcane, Light, Lightning, Shadow, and Water Flight (I've found it in Lightning myself).

@MrMoon, dragons cannot breed if they're related within five generations.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon: Thanks! ^.^
@Alphaeon: Thanks! ^.^
They/Them pronouns
@Alphaeon

Once again, thank you! ^^ I knew I must have missed it.
@Alphaeon

Once again, thank you! ^^ I knew I must have missed it.
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
How do you resize an image in the code here? Like (IMG) picture url goes here (/IMG) but with brackets instead of parentheses is the code for sharing pictures; is there a way to set size parameters so someone can view the image for fullsize but it won't giantify the forum you post it on?
How do you resize an image in the code here? Like (IMG) picture url goes here (/IMG) but with brackets instead of parentheses is the code for sharing pictures; is there a way to set size parameters so someone can view the image for fullsize but it won't giantify the forum you post it on?
Are the miscellaneous awards nonfunctional? I've had over 600K in T before but never earned any of those awards...
Are the miscellaneous awards nonfunctional? I've had over 600K in T before but never earned any of those awards...
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
@tifalockhart - There's no way to change the size on the forum - you have to change the actual picture and reupload it.

@Koharu - There's a current bug where certain achievements (Embracing Diversity, the treasure achievements, Worth Something Someday, Checkmate!, and In Tune with the Runes) sometimes take a very long time to register - days or weeks, in some cases. You can see other reports or add your own to this tracked thread in the bug forum. I'd recommend just waiting, though, it'll show up eventually, and as far as I know, the staff can't actually do anything to help.
@tifalockhart - There's no way to change the size on the forum - you have to change the actual picture and reupload it.

@Koharu - There's a current bug where certain achievements (Embracing Diversity, the treasure achievements, Worth Something Someday, Checkmate!, and In Tune with the Runes) sometimes take a very long time to register - days or weeks, in some cases. You can see other reports or add your own to this tracked thread in the bug forum. I'd recommend just waiting, though, it'll show up eventually, and as far as I know, the staff can't actually do anything to help.
@Kiena Ah, I wondered if that was the case. Okay, thank you!
@Kiena Ah, I wondered if that was the case. Okay, thank you!
@Kiena

I'll just wait it out, the achievements aren't a huge thing for me I was just curious if it was a known bug really : ) thank you!
@Kiena

I'll just wait it out, the achievements aren't a huge thing for me I was just curious if it was a known bug really : ) thank you!
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
1 2 ... 363 364 365 366 367 ... 3175 3176