Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 361 362 363 364 365 ... 3175 3176
@Quenya - Eliminate does right around 3 times the damage that Scratch does. If it successfully kills the monster, you get the breath refunded. So yes, sometimes it isn't enough to kill in one hit. That's why you need damage calculators like the one I linked above. :) You always want to make sure you're killing them when you use Eliminate, because otherwise you won't get your breath returned.

(And note that if you have more than 85 breath, if you kill a monster with Eliminate, you'll go back down to 85 breath. That's because they add the breath before subtracting it, which is silly, and will hopefully be fixed some day.)
@Quenya - Eliminate does right around 3 times the damage that Scratch does. If it successfully kills the monster, you get the breath refunded. So yes, sometimes it isn't enough to kill in one hit. That's why you need damage calculators like the one I linked above. :) You always want to make sure you're killing them when you use Eliminate, because otherwise you won't get your breath returned.

(And note that if you have more than 85 breath, if you kill a monster with Eliminate, you'll go back down to 85 breath. That's because they add the breath before subtracting it, which is silly, and will hopefully be fixed some day.)
Thought so, so I always hit an enemy with scratch and then eliminate to be sure
Thought so, so I always hit an enemy with scratch and then eliminate to be sure
How do I change the font colour that appears in the "Information" section of my dragon's personal page, please?

I would like it to be black instead of the sepia tone it currently is.
How do I change the font colour that appears in the "Information" section of my dragon's personal page, please?

I would like it to be black instead of the sepia tone it currently is.
Australian; FR Time +17 hours | she/her/hers pronouns please
@Schiannath this thread might help :)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1047514&p=mb
@Schiannath this thread might help :)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1047514&p=mb
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Hey, what determines what dragons get to eat over others? Does the lair placement have any effect or do the energy levels?
Do dragons with higher energy levels eat before the low leveled ones, or vice versa?
Can a dragon be fed separately? Mine are all starving. :f
Hey, what determines what dragons get to eat over others? Does the lair placement have any effect or do the energy levels?
Do dragons with higher energy levels eat before the low leveled ones, or vice versa?
Can a dragon be fed separately? Mine are all starving. :f
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@Parrotoss

I'm not 100% clear on the order they're fed, but they cannot be fed separately, and dragons will eat whatever comes first in their orders. So a skydancer will eat insects first, and if there are none of those, plants.
@Parrotoss

I'm not 100% clear on the order they're fed, but they cannot be fed separately, and dragons will eat whatever comes first in their orders. So a skydancer will eat insects first, and if there are none of those, plants.
@Reitgerte

Thanks, I didn't know dragons ate the first thing in their diet, but it's great to know.
@Reitgerte

Thanks, I didn't know dragons ate the first thing in their diet, but it's great to know.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
Is there any difference in how much damage a bolt attack does over a slash one? (elements excluded)
Is there any difference in how much damage a bolt attack does over a slash one? (elements excluded)
@Quenya

The damage is about the same, I think the largest difference is for attacks on the Dodos: 409 damage for slash, 455 damage for bolt - see the Coliseum Damage Calculator.
@Quenya

The damage is about the same, I think the largest difference is for attacks on the Dodos: 409 damage for slash, 455 damage for bolt - see the Coliseum Damage Calculator.
how do i post pictures? :(
how do i post pictures? :(
xeromias_by_keslertortiose-dbfolsr.png
1 2 ... 361 362 363 364 365 ... 3175 3176