Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 365 366 367 368 369 ... 3192 3193
@Millea Hahah, there we go! I knew it could be solved if we kept trying ^^ You're welcome, enjoy that cute signature!
@Millea Hahah, there we go! I knew it could be solved if we kept trying ^^ You're welcome, enjoy that cute signature!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
How long does a dragon stuck when the auction expired?
I'm not sure whether it's a known thing or should I report it as a bug?

The message -auction expired is Jun 20, 2014, 09:15:06, so it's a day already?
The dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=59749&tab=dragon&did=4107676

I was hoping I could exalt her for Brightshine jubilee push today since is the last day...
How long does a dragon stuck when the auction expired?
I'm not sure whether it's a known thing or should I report it as a bug?

The message -auction expired is Jun 20, 2014, 09:15:06, so it's a day already?
The dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=59749&tab=dragon&did=4107676

I was hoping I could exalt her for Brightshine jubilee push today since is the last day...
@Hana

Uh...Huh. She should be out by now O_o
@Hana

Uh...Huh. She should be out by now O_o
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest Yeah, I thought that was weird too, ahaha
So I guess I should report it in bug report then XD

And another thing, I could train her in the coli, so can a dragon in AH actually be trained?
@SeaCrest Yeah, I thought that was weird too, ahaha
So I guess I should report it in bug report then XD

And another thing, I could train her in the coli, so can a dragon in AH actually be trained?
@Hana

They can be, yes.
@Hana

They can be, yes.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

Oh, thank you!
I trained her since the auction expired, I was surprised to see her stuck xD
@SeaCrest

Oh, thank you!
I trained her since the auction expired, I was surprised to see her stuck xD
Is there a way to view all of the familiars that I own? I'd like to see how many of each I have, but once I've given a familiar to a dragon, it disappears from my hoard, which makes it difficult to keep track of numbers without clicking through individual dragons.
Is there a way to view all of the familiars that I own? I'd like to see how many of each I have, but once I've given a familiar to a dragon, it disappears from my hoard, which makes it difficult to keep track of numbers without clicking through individual dragons.
sunwardreach_zps671b9975.png
I am having a very hard time bringing myself to Exalt some dragons that I can't get any trade interest in, and that are taking up space in my lair. Exalting isn't like, bad is it? I don't want to abandon them or anything.
I am having a very hard time bringing myself to Exalt some dragons that I can't get any trade interest in, and that are taking up space in my lair. Exalting isn't like, bad is it? I don't want to abandon them or anything.
BzBkSdq.jpg VZurwbo.jpg XxMfGR7.jpg
@TimeLadySerenity

Being exalted is a prestigious position for dragons. They're being sent to serve their gods, after all.

@Prose

Nope, not unless you remove all your familiars (then your horde).
@TimeLadySerenity

Being exalted is a prestigious position for dragons. They're being sent to serve their gods, after all.

@Prose

Nope, not unless you remove all your familiars (then your horde).
@Reitgerte I was afraid of that, haha. Thank you for the answer :)
@Reitgerte I was afraid of that, haha. Thank you for the answer :)
sunwardreach_zps671b9975.png
1 2 ... 365 366 367 368 369 ... 3192 3193