Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
@Quenya You're welcome! ^^ And that's right, to change it you'd have to use a Scatter Scroll and roll the proverbial dice.
@Quenya You're welcome! ^^ And that's right, to change it you'd have to use a Scatter Scroll and roll the proverbial dice.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Maki - I've never managed to resubscribe - it never works. As soon as I navigate away from the page and come back, the star is grey again, and I don't get any notifications. :(
@Maki - I've never managed to resubscribe - it never works. As soon as I navigate away from the page and come back, the star is grey again, and I don't get any notifications. :(
Is there a thread where you can sign up to be pinged when Swip is making certain deals?

Thanks!
Is there a thread where you can sign up to be pinged when Swip is making certain deals?

Thanks!
@tinysilvergoat :D Yup yup here http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=975427&p=mb
@tinysilvergoat :D Yup yup here http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=975427&p=mb
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin Wonderful! Muchly thankies!
@Lonin Wonderful! Muchly thankies!
This is probably a strangequestion, but... if a dragon has size/weight stats that completely go against its breed description, what do you do? Like, is there a way you could get a person in charge to change it? And how does it even happen?

This isn't a serious thing or anything, I'm just wondering. I have a four meter long Skydancer in my lair, and it's a little weird. XDD
This is probably a strangequestion, but... if a dragon has size/weight stats that completely go against its breed description, what do you do? Like, is there a way you could get a person in charge to change it? And how does it even happen?

This isn't a serious thing or anything, I'm just wondering. I have a four meter long Skydancer in my lair, and it's a little weird. XDD
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
I read in some thread that the augment stones don't work yet, so I was wondering if that also happens with Rally Concentration etc and if it isn't even useful to add one of those to my dragons (mostly I'm going physical)
I read in some thread that the augment stones don't work yet, so I was wondering if that also happens with Rally Concentration etc and if it isn't even useful to add one of those to my dragons (mostly I'm going physical)
@Quenya Rally/Concentration work, as does Ambush (mostly. there's a bug which means you lose your first turn, so one Ambush does nothing, two Ambushes mean one turn, four Ambushes mean three turns, etc.)

I like Rally because with my current stats, I can one-hit everything in the Mire while rallied. If you look in the guides forum, Culex's build is pretty good. (If you want a grinding/training team, two dragons with those stats+one exalt bait should work).
@Quenya Rally/Concentration work, as does Ambush (mostly. there's a bug which means you lose your first turn, so one Ambush does nothing, two Ambushes mean one turn, four Ambushes mean three turns, etc.)

I like Rally because with my current stats, I can one-hit everything in the Mire while rallied. If you look in the guides forum, Culex's build is pretty good. (If you want a grinding/training team, two dragons with those stats+one exalt bait should work).
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
(Sig by StarrySpelunker)
I'm trying to follow Culex's guide (somehow my stat points don't make it to the numbers posted there, I'm always falling one or two short) but I still get my behind handed to me, I have 3 physical dragons at lv.9 and after 3-4 rounds on Scorched Forest I'm dead, so I'm trying to boost things up a bit, somehow....
I'm trying to follow Culex's guide (somehow my stat points don't make it to the numbers posted there, I'm always falling one or two short) but I still get my behind handed to me, I have 3 physical dragons at lv.9 and after 3-4 rounds on Scorched Forest I'm dead, so I'm trying to boost things up a bit, somehow....
@Quenya: did you tincture your dragons beforehand? it's 90K for three of them. Also, do you have ambush equipped?
@Quenya: did you tincture your dragons beforehand? it's 90K for three of them. Also, do you have ambush equipped?