Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
@Quenya Which stones are equipped to him? I might have some spares I can send your way to make up for losing them if you exalt the dragon. :)
@Quenya Which stones are equipped to him? I might have some spares I can send your way to make up for losing them if you exalt the dragon. :)
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
@Paws, you don't have to do that, it isn't much, just a freezing slash and the Scratch (which is the one I'm crying over mostly since I keep missing it in the Marketplace xD) Thank you for the offer though
@Paws, you don't have to do that, it isn't much, just a freezing slash and the Scratch (which is the one I'm crying over mostly since I keep missing it in the Marketplace xD) Thank you for the offer though
@Quenya All right, if you're sure; and you're welcome. :)
@Quenya All right, if you're sure; and you're welcome. :)
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
Can i remove only certain comments made by me (bump messages) in my thread without removing the whole thing?
Can i remove only certain comments made by me (bump messages) in my thread without removing the whole thing?
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
@Kyotosorae - Yup! Just hit the delete button on the post you want to remove. It'll say something scary about deleting everything, but it's a lie - it'll just delete the single post, not the whole thread.

However, be warned - if anyone deletes a post from a thread that you're subscribed to (which only happens because you created it) you will no longer be subscribed to it. And since subscriptions can't be managed/added to right now, there's no way to get that subscription back. So you'll no longer get notifications if someone's posted in the thread.
@Kyotosorae - Yup! Just hit the delete button on the post you want to remove. It'll say something scary about deleting everything, but it's a lie - it'll just delete the single post, not the whole thread.

However, be warned - if anyone deletes a post from a thread that you're subscribed to (which only happens because you created it) you will no longer be subscribed to it. And since subscriptions can't be managed/added to right now, there's no way to get that subscription back. So you'll no longer get notifications if someone's posted in the thread.
@Kiena

Oh thank you for clarifying the scary message D: also big thanks for explaining the subscription part, no wonder i have lost so many threads now that i think about it :C
@Kiena

Oh thank you for clarifying the scary message D: also big thanks for explaining the subscription part, no wonder i have lost so many threads now that i think about it :C
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
@Kyotosorae

You can subscribe again to your thread by clicking the star button (top right).
@Kyotosorae

You can subscribe again to your thread by clicking the star button (top right).
I have a gembond gene that i'd like to use on one of my gen 1 dragons, but I don't like the color of the gembonds, if I trade the gembond gene for another gembond one, will the new one provide a new color of gembonds or is it fixed to that one particular color? (I know in my mind I'm making sense, but if it doesn't come across to this post please tell me and I'll clarify =D )
I have a gembond gene that i'd like to use on one of my gen 1 dragons, but I don't like the color of the gembonds, if I trade the gembond gene for another gembond one, will the new one provide a new color of gembonds or is it fixed to that one particular color? (I know in my mind I'm making sense, but if it doesn't come across to this post please tell me and I'll clarify =D )
@Quenya The gene scrolls have nothing to do with the color! Your dragon's tertiary color is set, the tertiary gene just makes it visible. On the dragon's profile, you can see their primary, secondary, and tertiary colors :)
@Quenya The gene scrolls have nothing to do with the color! Your dragon's tertiary color is set, the tertiary gene just makes it visible. On the dragon's profile, you can see their primary, secondary, and tertiary colors :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Helpful info that xDDD Thank you :) JC, so if I want another color gembond I'll have to use a tri-color scroll, that in no way I can afford lol, and scramble the colors of my dragons right? (and Heaven help me to end up in the good side of color combing right?)
Helpful info that xDDD Thank you :) JC, so if I want another color gembond I'll have to use a tri-color scroll, that in no way I can afford lol, and scramble the colors of my dragons right? (and Heaven help me to end up in the good side of color combing right?)