Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 ... 3164 3165
@RaccoonOven

You can change your username from your Account Settings. Note that the first name change is free, but any future changes will cost 500 Gems each, so choose wisely!
@RaccoonOven

You can change your username from your Account Settings. Note that the first name change is free, but any future changes will cost 500 Gems each, so choose wisely!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Silly question about theme week. If i were to draw apparel on my perma babies would they be allowed to be entered into theme weeks? Probably the obvious answer is no but thought i'd ask anyways! Example: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78148666][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/730642336861782147/1022657973534859344/chrysocolla_png.png[/img][/url]
Silly question about theme week. If i were to draw apparel on my perma babies would they be allowed to be entered into theme weeks? Probably the obvious answer is no but thought i'd ask anyways!

Example:
chrysocolla_png.png
ki_small.png
@Kuaz this is something that has never come up as far as i know, so your surest bet is to contact staff about it. though the theme week is more of informal thing where you cannot win any rewards, and winners are picked pretty randomly, so even if you "break rules" of the contest, i doubt anything will happen.
@Kuaz this is something that has never come up as far as i know, so your surest bet is to contact staff about it. though the theme week is more of informal thing where you cannot win any rewards, and winners are picked pretty randomly, so even if you "break rules" of the contest, i doubt anything will happen.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark Alright! It just crossed my mind since I had a pirate baby and pirate theme week. I'm not too worried about getting a response from staff since it's not all that important. Besides, it's a dragon showcase. People wanna be seeing real dragons, not edited ones!
Thank you!
@Ralzakark Alright! It just crossed my mind since I had a pirate baby and pirate theme week. I'm not too worried about getting a response from staff since it's not all that important. Besides, it's a dragon showcase. People wanna be seeing real dragons, not edited ones!
Thank you!
ki_small.png
@kuaz first of all, I absolutely adore your little pirate baby and your art, it looks phenomenal. Secondly, I actually have posted my own edits in the theme week and nothing happened! As far as I'm aware, the Staff will be posting the original image of the dragon anyway in case you get chosen. Scries have always been fine too, the Theme Week isn't really anything serious so I highly doubt that the Staff would be making strict rules for it. Just make sure to link to your dragon. As long as the image you're showing is still the dragon in question, a small edit like that is very likely fine but you can still ask via a ticket to be sure!
@kuaz first of all, I absolutely adore your little pirate baby and your art, it looks phenomenal. Secondly, I actually have posted my own edits in the theme week and nothing happened! As far as I'm aware, the Staff will be posting the original image of the dragon anyway in case you get chosen. Scries have always been fine too, the Theme Week isn't really anything serious so I highly doubt that the Staff would be making strict rules for it. Just make sure to link to your dragon. As long as the image you're showing is still the dragon in question, a small edit like that is very likely fine but you can still ask via a ticket to be sure!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
When a dragon is hibernating does the breeding cooldown still go down or is it paused?
When a dragon is hibernating does the breeding cooldown still go down or is it paused?
@deckedinabarn The breeding cooldown continues as normal in the hibernal den :D
@deckedinabarn The breeding cooldown continues as normal in the hibernal den :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Natron Thank you for the compliment :o! Oh alright! Yeah that makes sense that scries were always allowed, i guess small edits don't hurt either. I guess you're right, that isn't not really a serious thing. And of course, gotta make sure to link the dragon in question haha.

Thank you!
@Natron Thank you for the compliment :o! Oh alright! Yeah that makes sense that scries were always allowed, i guess small edits don't hurt either. I guess you're right, that isn't not really a serious thing. And of course, gotta make sure to link the dragon in question haha.

Thank you!
ki_small.png
@Lonin Thank you!
@Lonin Thank you!
I'm still relatively new to art shops and the like, and noticed that an artist I was considering commissioning currently has their shop tagged as [PAUSED]. Is [PAUSED] different from [CLOSED], and does anyone know where I could find a resource / explanation for these tags?
I'm still relatively new to art shops and the like, and noticed that an artist I was considering commissioning currently has their shop tagged as [PAUSED]. Is [PAUSED] different from [CLOSED], and does anyone know where I could find a resource / explanation for these tags?
LathnirSigByMersinia.png
1 2 ... 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 ... 3164 3165