Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 ... 3164 3165
@baylinheth I do believe that's called flipping and there's a whole market for it! Some people buy G1s, gene them, make art and sell them. There might be some people who don't personally like it but you are allowed to do so
@baylinheth I do believe that's called flipping and there's a whole market for it! Some people buy G1s, gene them, make art and sell them. There might be some people who don't personally like it but you are allowed to do so
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Baylinheth

Once it's in your lair, it's your dragon. You're allowed to do whatever you want with them, including reselling them for a higher price, which is a common occurrence also known as "flipping."

While some sellers may not appreciate it, they chose their price and they don't have any say in what you do with the dragon after you've made the purchase. The only way you'd be in the wrong is if you spoke with the seller beforehand and assured them you didn't intend to resell, then flipped the dragon anyways.
@Baylinheth

Once it's in your lair, it's your dragon. You're allowed to do whatever you want with them, including reselling them for a higher price, which is a common occurrence also known as "flipping."

While some sellers may not appreciate it, they chose their price and they don't have any say in what you do with the dragon after you've made the purchase. The only way you'd be in the wrong is if you spoke with the seller beforehand and assured them you didn't intend to resell, then flipped the dragon anyways.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@Natron @NightmareJudge Thanks so much!! I didn't realise flipping was actually a thing!
@Natron @NightmareJudge Thanks so much!! I didn't realise flipping was actually a thing!
___________E27J5Sp.png

Imagine if I knew how to centre this.
Oh it kind of is now.
Cool.
plague.gif
Sorry if this is a bigger than tiny question! But is Assay Bloodlines sometimes inconsistent? Or maybe I'm missing something...

I have a dragon that COULD breed with its great-great grandparents.
Mine: Arkap--Helarc--Mamizou--Futatsu--Asteria
Arkap and Asteria could breed.

But my friend has one that cannot do this.
Theirs: MrsLovet--Artemisa--Unnamed(63987175)--SugarySkull--Dexter
MrsLovet and Dexter cannot breed. It says Dexter is the common ancestor.

But then... why isn't Asteria the common ancestor of Arkap and Asteria?
Sorry if this is a bigger than tiny question! But is Assay Bloodlines sometimes inconsistent? Or maybe I'm missing something...

I have a dragon that COULD breed with its great-great grandparents.
Mine: Arkap--Helarc--Mamizou--Futatsu--Asteria
Arkap and Asteria could breed.

But my friend has one that cannot do this.
Theirs: MrsLovet--Artemisa--Unnamed(63987175)--SugarySkull--Dexter
MrsLovet and Dexter cannot breed. It says Dexter is the common ancestor.

But then... why isn't Asteria the common ancestor of Arkap and Asteria?
@bearvoyant
the only thing I can think of is that Dexter is also related to MrsLovet's other parent. have you checked the bloodlines for both of MrsLovet's parents?
@bearvoyant
the only thing I can think of is that Dexter is also related to MrsLovet's other parent. have you checked the bloodlines for both of MrsLovet's parents?
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko
Yes, I checked several generations and couldn't find a connection. I also assayed both of her paternal grandparents, and they both would (if female of course) be allowed to breed with Dexter. But if she were related to Dexter from both sides, that would have prevented her parents from breeding, yes? I'll keep investigating! It's an interesting mystery.
@LouckyKoneko
Yes, I checked several generations and couldn't find a connection. I also assayed both of her paternal grandparents, and they both would (if female of course) be allowed to breed with Dexter. But if she were related to Dexter from both sides, that would have prevented her parents from breeding, yes? I'll keep investigating! It's an interesting mystery.
@Bearvoyant
There's a longstanding bug through (I think) the female line where some dragon combinations can breed a generation earlier than they should be able to.

Edit: here's a good thread on the issue
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/3045190/1#post_48645413
@Bearvoyant
There's a longstanding bug through (I think) the female line where some dragon combinations can breed a generation earlier than they should be able to.

Edit: here's a good thread on the issue
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/3045190/1#post_48645413
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I'm not educated on dom things - when something says "conquest push" does that mean that the flight is trying to get 1st place or any place?

I think that "profit push" just means that a flight is exalting to make money instead of trying to place but I'm not sure. Or maybe just get 2nd or 3rd place for the discounts?

Can someone let me know? And are there other push terms?

edit: @Lonin thank you!
I'm not educated on dom things - when something says "conquest push" does that mean that the flight is trying to get 1st place or any place?

I think that "profit push" just means that a flight is exalting to make money instead of trying to place but I'm not sure. Or maybe just get 2nd or 3rd place for the discounts?

Can someone let me know? And are there other push terms?

edit: @Lonin thank you!
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
@Lucks Yup yup a conquest push would be a flight trying to get 1st place at all costs even if that means exalting at a loss. Profit push would be aiming to make money and if the flight comes in 1st that's a nice bonus.
The other main one you might hear is a festival push where a flight aims to take 1st for their festival week which normally happens with no competition from others.
@Lucks Yup yup a conquest push would be a flight trying to get 1st place at all costs even if that means exalting at a loss. Profit push would be aiming to make money and if the flight comes in 1st that's a nice bonus.
The other main one you might hear is a festival push where a flight aims to take 1st for their festival week which normally happens with no competition from others.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Vendrus
Thank you so much for finding that thread! Mystery solved!
@Vendrus
Thank you so much for finding that thread! Mystery solved!
1 2 ... 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 ... 3164 3165