Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 ... 3162 3163
I fear I know the answer, but is there any way to SEARCH in our Messages?

I've lost a piece of Festival Art that was sent to me early this year, and searching page by page....

:(
I fear I know the answer, but is there any way to SEARCH in our Messages?

I've lost a piece of Festival Art that was sent to me early this year, and searching page by page....

:(
@SeaCat
As the last two NotN events started at 6FR time, it should be safe to assume the event won't start until then.

@BunnySox
There is not. :(
@SeaCat
As the last two NotN events started at 6FR time, it should be safe to assume the event won't start until then.

@BunnySox
There is not. :(
fo11Vhp.png
Is there a comprehensive guide for coli builds? I'm specifically looking for a build for general grinding in all venues but I would like to compare different builds.
Is there a comprehensive guide for coli builds? I'm specifically looking for a build for general grinding in all venues but I would like to compare different builds.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
@kuujo

You're in luck! Comprehensive Coli Builds List
@kuujo

You're in luck! Comprehensive Coli Builds List
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge

/facepalm can't believe I missed that. Thank you!
@NightmareJudge

/facepalm can't believe I missed that. Thank you!
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
Is there a discord for flight rising?
Is there a discord for flight rising?
WvEXipG.png
R67p3Ae.png
3adgzZD.png
bYt72YT.png
OFFlRdJ.png
sZzoy2N.png
XJ7pBmY.png ......……...........………….………….... VN2eJKz.jpg Art Shop
@LazerTag not an official one, but there are flight-specific ones as well as general ones run by other players. general you can usually find in FRD (they usually have their own hub threads), while flight ones should be in your flight forums.
@LazerTag not an official one, but there are flight-specific ones as well as general ones run by other players. general you can usually find in FRD (they usually have their own hub threads), while flight ones should be in your flight forums.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
With custom skins/accents on dragons with open mouths (specifically male veilspun), can you color over the teeth/gums or does that get cut off like the eyes?
With custom skins/accents on dragons with open mouths (specifically male veilspun), can you color over the teeth/gums or does that get cut off like the eyes?
HfosCmC.png YbTJOZ2.png uiGoU30.pngHfosCmC.png YbTJOZ2.png
@LostWisdom

Yes, everything besides the eyes is treated like a normal part of the dragon, even the Pearlcatchers' pearls! Just keep the rule for lines & shadows in mind; you can draw over the mouth, wings, etc., but you have to keep the original linework at least somewhat visible in the final skin, so it might not look exactly how you want it.
@LostWisdom

Yes, everything besides the eyes is treated like a normal part of the dragon, even the Pearlcatchers' pearls! Just keep the rule for lines & shadows in mind; you can draw over the mouth, wings, etc., but you have to keep the original linework at least somewhat visible in the final skin, so it might not look exactly how you want it.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge
Thank you! And I’ll definitely keep that in mind!
@NightmareJudge
Thank you! And I’ll definitely keep that in mind!
HfosCmC.png YbTJOZ2.png uiGoU30.pngHfosCmC.png YbTJOZ2.png
1 2 ... 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 ... 3162 3163