Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 ... 3165 3166
What is the current maximum amount of lair slots one can have? Not the Den, the Lair. I know it was expanded at some point, but I don't remember by how much and most of the questions/answers about it I can find in the forums are old and out of date. The most recent one I could find said 200, and I know it's more than that as I have 205.
What is the current maximum amount of lair slots one can have? Not the Den, the Lair. I know it was expanded at some point, but I don't remember by how much and most of the questions/answers about it I can find in the forums are old and out of date. The most recent one I could find said 200, and I know it's more than that as I have 205.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
@shozurei
@shozurei
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin
Thank you.
@Tserin
Thank you.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
@Koyako and @Tserin thanks for the help.
@Koyako and @Tserin thanks for the help.
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
@Icewinglight Have you: Turned off other applications and tabs that are running? [url=https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-clear-cache-2617980]Manually cleared your cache[/url]? Turned off your extensions/add-ons and tried from an incognito/private browsing window? If this helps then it's likely one if not more extensions/add-ons interfering. Update it/them or delete or have it not run while browsing FR. Checked your connection/error rate? Reset your modem? Updated your browser? If none of those things have helped then please send some additional information: [br] [quote][LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list] [br][*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile [*]Laptop [*]Desktop [*]Etc.[/list] [br] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [br][list][*]Operating System Version[/list] [br][*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile [*]Wireless [*]Wired - cable/DSL? [*]School [*]Home [*]Work[/list] [br][*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [br][list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] [/LIST] [br] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [br] [list][*]Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.[/list][/list] [br] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b][/quote][/list] Thank you!
@Icewinglight

Have you:

Turned off other applications and tabs that are running?

Manually cleared your cache?

Turned off your extensions/add-ons and tried from an incognito/private browsing window? If this helps then it's likely one if not more extensions/add-ons interfering. Update it/them or delete or have it not run while browsing FR.

Checked your connection/error rate? Reset your modem?

Updated your browser?

If none of those things have helped then please send some additional information:

Quote:
  • Browser(s) Used

• Browser(s) Version

• Device(s) Used

• Mobile
    • Laptop
    • Desktop
    • Etc.

• Device Operating System

• Operating System Version

• Internet Connection Type

• Mobile
    • Wireless
    • Wired - cable/DSL?
    • School
    • Home
    • Work

• Antivirus Installed

• Antivirus Version

• Describe the bug in detail:

• Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.

• Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

Thank you!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
how do i set a dragons gene to basic? i need it for a fan dragon im working on
how do i set a dragons gene to basic? i need it for a fan dragon im working on
theythem.png Cyxh1YN.pngQ0p4QGz.png genderqueer.png lesbian.png autistic.png ADHD.pnganxiety.pngdepression.png tic_disorder.png taken_pale.png single_pitch.png aquarius.png earth_flight.pngfr_time_-2.png
buttons mostly by user fluffmoth (i made the gore/gores one myself)
@Spadesslick413

Remove Gene scrolls will set a gene to basic. You can find them for 10,000 Treasure each in the Specialty section of the Treasure Marketplace, or listed by players in the Auction House.

Remove Gene: Primary
Remove Gene: Secondary
Remove Gene: Tertiary
@Spadesslick413

Remove Gene scrolls will set a gene to basic. You can find them for 10,000 Treasure each in the Specialty section of the Treasure Marketplace, or listed by players in the Auction House.

Remove Gene: Primary
Remove Gene: Secondary
Remove Gene: Tertiary
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
I am considering writing lore for my clan that kinda would basically boil down to "the matrix for dragons" with a lot of changes. The FR NPCs (crim, swipp, pinky, the dieties, etc.) would be keeping the dragons inside sornieth. this would, however, put Fiona, a transgender, into an antagonistic role. would this kind of lore be allowed on FR site?
I am considering writing lore for my clan that kinda would basically boil down to "the matrix for dragons" with a lot of changes. The FR NPCs (crim, swipp, pinky, the dieties, etc.) would be keeping the dragons inside sornieth. this would, however, put Fiona, a transgender, into an antagonistic role. would this kind of lore be allowed on FR site?
@CivGamer
There are no restrictions on what dragons can be in what roles. Trans people are people like everyone else and are not incapable of doing bad.
@CivGamer
There are no restrictions on what dragons can be in what roles. Trans people are people like everyone else and are not incapable of doing bad.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
How much does it cost in total to purchase all the apparel slots?
How much does it cost in total to purchase all the apparel slots?

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
1 2 ... 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 ... 3165 3166