Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 ... 3180 3181
@Dagomor
Nuts, that's what I thought but I was hoping I'd missed something.

Thanks for checking!
@Dagomor
Nuts, that's what I thought but I was hoping I'd missed something.

Thanks for checking!
@Diamondsnake

Sniping here is used primarily to describe buying cheap dragons or buying in-demand treasure MP items that can be resold for higher prices. It means different things in other places which is why snipe guard has nothing to do with this aspect.

A snipe guard is a set amount of time added after the last bid on a player-run auction is made despite the original end time.

In real life auctions/online auctions elsewhere "sniping" an auction means to make a last minute bid before the auction expires/ends. With a snipe guard that is no longer possible.

Example:

2 hour snipe guard on an auction that ends at 03:00 means that if someone puts in a bid at 02:59 the auction will run an additional 2 hours from that bid unless someone bids again. At that point the auction is extended another 2 hours, repeat as people bid. Once the auction has gone 2 hours without a new bid after the original end time the auction ends.

Hope this helps!
@Diamondsnake

Sniping here is used primarily to describe buying cheap dragons or buying in-demand treasure MP items that can be resold for higher prices. It means different things in other places which is why snipe guard has nothing to do with this aspect.

A snipe guard is a set amount of time added after the last bid on a player-run auction is made despite the original end time.

In real life auctions/online auctions elsewhere "sniping" an auction means to make a last minute bid before the auction expires/ends. With a snipe guard that is no longer possible.

Example:

2 hour snipe guard on an auction that ends at 03:00 means that if someone puts in a bid at 02:59 the auction will run an additional 2 hours from that bid unless someone bids again. At that point the auction is extended another 2 hours, repeat as people bid. Once the auction has gone 2 hours without a new bid after the original end time the auction ends.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind thank you!
@Nightwind thank you!
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
Why do I have 33 gathering turns today? Usually I have a number like 16 ????
Why do I have 33 gathering turns today? Usually I have a number like 16 ????
@shrimpkicks There's an extra 15 for everyone today because it's the first day of Night of the Nocturne
@shrimpkicks There's an extra 15 for everyone today because it's the first day of Night of the Nocturne
don't like my dragons
I have three things to ask:

1. Where can I go to get lair expansions?
2. How can I add images to my user page or an adoptable forum or something?
3. How do I make my own forum dedicated to my dragons/breeding/etc. Is there such a thing as a forum for that?
I have three things to ask:

1. Where can I go to get lair expansions?
2. How can I add images to my user page or an adoptable forum or something?
3. How do I make my own forum dedicated to my dragons/breeding/etc. Is there such a thing as a forum for that?
I guarantee you, nothing is real.
@DragonMallow [b]1)[/b] You'll want the cog wheel button on the lair page to get to edit mode for lair expansions. Then the button labeled "+Slots" [img]https://www1.flightrising.com//static/layout/lair/buttons/edit.png[/img] In case you're unware, clicking the sun and moon buttons on the lair page leads you to your hibernal den which has more slots; though they restrict what dragons can do, but it is good for dragons kept only for display among other things. [b]2)[/b] Images need to be hosted on a website or server that allows being used elsewhere. Imgur is popular, some people make Discord servers to somehow host them. Once hosted, you need the image's address/location. Something that ends usually with .png, .gif, or .jpeg and put it between these -> [img] [/img] [b]3)[/b] Players can't make forums here; the whole thing is the forum split into subforums like the Help Center. Do you mean a thread (the titled lead posts, sometimes called topics, among other things)? Creating a thread is done by going to a subforum and looking at the top for a button labeled "New..." which will then ask for a title and the first post. Where to put it though? That's not quite enough info, but sharing dragons could go to Dragon Share. If you're breeding to sell, you could try Dragons for Sale or Dragon Trading if you prefer to swap dragons for dragons. Sorry if that's not what you asked for your third question, I'm not sure I got it right, but hopefully!
@DragonMallow

1) You'll want the cog wheel button on the lair page to get to edit mode for lair expansions. Then the button labeled "+Slots"
edit.png

In case you're unware, clicking the sun and moon buttons on the lair page leads you to your hibernal den which has more slots; though they restrict what dragons can do, but it is good for dragons kept only for display among other things.

2) Images need to be hosted on a website or server that allows being used elsewhere. Imgur is popular, some people make Discord servers to somehow host them.

Once hosted, you need the image's address/location. Something that ends usually with .png, .gif, or .jpeg and put it between these -> [img][/img]

3) Players can't make forums here; the whole thing is the forum split into subforums like the Help Center. Do you mean a thread (the titled lead posts, sometimes called topics, among other things)? Creating a thread is done by going to a subforum and looking at the top for a button labeled "New..." which will then ask for a title and the first post.

Where to put it though? That's not quite enough info, but sharing dragons could go to Dragon Share. If you're breeding to sell, you could try Dragons for Sale or Dragon Trading if you prefer to swap dragons for dragons.

Sorry if that's not what you asked for your third question, I'm not sure I got it right, but hopefully!
This might be a really stupid question but I'm new :^
How do you rename dragons that already have a name? ow0
This might be a really stupid question but I'm new :^
How do you rename dragons that already have a name? ow0
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
@BiscuitTheDog Buy a [item=scroll of renaming] from the [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&tab=spec&type=0]treasure Marketplace[/url] when it's in stock or from other players in the Auction House. It's also a rare drop in many coliseum venues.
@BiscuitTheDog

Buy a Scroll of Renaming from the treasure Marketplace when it's in stock or from other players in the Auction House. It's also a rare drop in many coliseum venues.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@NightWind Thank you pwp
@NightWind Thank you pwp
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
1 2 ... 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 ... 3180 3181