Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 ... 3183 3184
@chatoyant
Woot! Thanks!
@chatoyant
Woot! Thanks!
4F79zst.png MCpjFbQ.png
Does switching flights change the nests that currently have eggs on them, so that when you hatch them, they get your new flight's eye colors?
Does switching flights change the nests that currently have eggs on them, so that when you hatch them, they get your new flight's eye colors?
Gem sales
@inn
You can't change flights while you have dragons nesting.
@inn
You can't change flights while you have dragons nesting.
@SoulOfChaos

Thanks!
@SoulOfChaos

Thanks!
Gem sales
Is there a way to see how many people are currently in each flight?
Is there a way to see how many people are currently in each flight?
tumblr_niljqrOAdS1u1dnrno1_500.jpg
@HazyDusk
in the world map of course! if you click a realm it will show how many users are in the flight.
Such as in Arcane,
"Region Population
51647"
@HazyDusk
in the world map of course! if you click a realm it will show how many users are in the flight.
Such as in Arcane,
"Region Population
51647"
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
@Crowfolly merp, i figured it was something simple. Thanks a lot!
@Crowfolly merp, i figured it was something simple. Thanks a lot!
tumblr_niljqrOAdS1u1dnrno1_500.jpg
Is it possible to remove a battle stone from a dragon? There are some guides on here that say that at a certain level you should remove certain stones and replace them with others. However, I've never been able to remove stones. How do I do it? Thanks <3
Is it possible to remove a battle stone from a dragon? There are some guides on here that say that at a certain level you should remove certain stones and replace them with others. However, I've never been able to remove stones. How do I do it? Thanks <3
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
elduwen
He/she
Writing enthusiast
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
@Nemayre You can't remove stones but you can overwrite them with a new one. That's what the guides mean.
@Nemayre You can't remove stones but you can overwrite them with a new one. That's what the guides mean.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Hey guys, what causes the thing on the top right of your profile to change? The "___ of the ___", I mean. Is it territory size? How many dragons you've exalted? I can't figure it out and no guides seem to tell me, unless I missed it.

I don't wanna be a scrub no more. :(
Hey guys, what causes the thing on the top right of your profile to change? The "___ of the ___", I mean. Is it territory size? How many dragons you've exalted? I can't figure it out and no guides seem to tell me, unless I missed it.

I don't wanna be a scrub no more. :(

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
1 2 ... 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 ... 3183 3184