Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 ... 3174 3175
@BeardedDragon123 c: You can find this in the beastiary. There are 8 entries per page and 75 full pages + 3. So that's 603 familiars.
@BeardedDragon123 c: You can find this in the beastiary. There are 8 entries per page and 75 full pages + 3. So that's 603 familiars.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
Thanks!
@Lonin
Thanks!
On hiatus
Would it be profitable to buy the Silver Seraph bundle, pick out the pieces I need for a dragon's outfit, and sell the rest?
Would it be profitable to buy the Silver Seraph bundle, pick out the pieces I need for a dragon's outfit, and sell the rest?
i really like star wars ok
@KhajiitHasWares You save 90 gems buying the bundle, that isn't enough to cover the cost of any of the other pieces so you won't make a profit. Unless you're going to be using most of the set we wouldn't bother.
@KhajiitHasWares You save 90 gems buying the bundle, that isn't enough to cover the cost of any of the other pieces so you won't make a profit. Unless you're going to be using most of the set we wouldn't bother.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
How do you get more incubation periods??
How do you get more incubation periods??
@sorasrising

If you want to be able to hatch a nest right away, you can purchase a Boon of Fertility. It's a Gem Marketplace item, however, so it's rather expensive.
@sorasrising

If you want to be able to hatch a nest right away, you can purchase a Boon of Fertility. It's a Gem Marketplace item, however, so it's rather expensive.
Please copy-paste my username (@LingwysticMistic) if you ping me!
( No need to ping in Forum Games )
I'm new and have probably just missed it somewhere, but can you change a dragons name? And if so, how?
I'm new and have probably just missed it somewhere, but can you change a dragons name? And if so, how?
Jjr11Cm.png
@AutumnTree

To change a dragon's name, you will need a Scroll of Renaming, which can be bought in the Specialty section of the treasure Marketplace.
@AutumnTree

To change a dragon's name, you will need a Scroll of Renaming, which can be bought in the Specialty section of the treasure Marketplace.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Anyone know anything about account recovery?

I was able to figure it out but now I need to know how to delete an account haha. Does anyone know how to do that?
Anyone know anything about account recovery?

I was able to figure it out but now I need to know how to delete an account haha. Does anyone know how to do that?
@midnight404
There is no way to delete an account, and you are supposed to only have one account per the Terms of Use.
@midnight404
There is no way to delete an account, and you are supposed to only have one account per the Terms of Use.
1 2 ... 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 ... 3174 3175