Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 ... 3168 3169
@SeaCrest

Oh thankyou for your help I appreciate it!
@SeaCrest

Oh thankyou for your help I appreciate it!
dNr6eDi.pngdaxrKiZ.pngdAOhVfT.pngiVk7sjq.png
Uhh so... What's the deal with the whole "Thanks for not ending the world again." thing with the Arcanist (aka spacedad)? I'm going to guess it's some part of FR's backstory that I completely didn't notice at all? And I'm wondering how I've been a member on FR for a year, and not only that, I've been in the flight where apparently the deity blew stuff up or something amd somehowI never knew or decided to ask. What?! did he get in a fight with another deity about something stupid and decided to end it and then end it again but someone stopped him or something i am beyond confused rn

Also how do you make an image map? the thing that looks like one image but it's a bunch of different images combined apparently to make it lead to different links if you know what I mean?
Uhh so... What's the deal with the whole "Thanks for not ending the world again." thing with the Arcanist (aka spacedad)? I'm going to guess it's some part of FR's backstory that I completely didn't notice at all? And I'm wondering how I've been a member on FR for a year, and not only that, I've been in the flight where apparently the deity blew stuff up or something amd somehowI never knew or decided to ask. What?! did he get in a fight with another deity about something stupid and decided to end it and then end it again but someone stopped him or something i am beyond confused rn

Also how do you make an image map? the thing that looks like one image but it's a bunch of different images combined apparently to make it lead to different links if you know what I mean?
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz

The Arcanist released the Shade on Sornieth. Read the lore here;

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=12
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=19
@ribbonz

The Arcanist released the Shade on Sornieth. Read the lore here;

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=12
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=19
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
i was on hiatus when the dressing room was released so i think i'm missing something but i keep seeing dragon bios of ungened dragons that have a fully dressed scry preview and i'm wondering how the heck they're doing that??

like i know my way around photoshop but these previews are way too clean and there's so many of them, i can't imagine someone spending 2-4 hours in photoshop going so far as to even align the transparency of silks.
i was on hiatus when the dressing room was released so i think i'm missing something but i keep seeing dragon bios of ungened dragons that have a fully dressed scry preview and i'm wondering how the heck they're doing that??

like i know my way around photoshop but these previews are way too clean and there's so many of them, i can't imagine someone spending 2-4 hours in photoshop going so far as to even align the transparency of silks.
5.png
STAFF needs to FIX MULTI-GAZE
comment if you can.
let staff know exactly how abhorrently unprofessional this kind of quality is.

yUJyALg.png
@GhostSlugs

You use an Invisibility Cloak (a Marva item) to hide the body of the dragon and just leave the apparel, then use that image to plop it onto a scry image!
@GhostSlugs

You use an Invisibility Cloak (a Marva item) to hide the body of the dragon and just leave the apparel, then use that image to plop it onto a scry image!
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest oh my ogd of course i was also significantly not here when that marva item came out SO that really does explain it thank u
@SeaCrest oh my ogd of course i was also significantly not here when that marva item came out SO that really does explain it thank u
5.png
STAFF needs to FIX MULTI-GAZE
comment if you can.
let staff know exactly how abhorrently unprofessional this kind of quality is.

yUJyALg.png
@GhostSlugs

Haha no problem! Glad to help :)
@GhostSlugs

Haha no problem! Glad to help :)
Mz977my.png
@ribbonz

The Arcanist was created when a magical reactor went critical and caused an explosion of apocalyptic proportions, thus ending (humanoid) civilization. Technically not his fault, but that's apocalypse number 1.

The second time he got a bit too curious and lured the shade back to Sornieth, destroying the Pillar and scattering it all over the continent. Now the Shade's stirring stuff up again (plus the huge explosion again).
@ribbonz

The Arcanist was created when a magical reactor went critical and caused an explosion of apocalyptic proportions, thus ending (humanoid) civilization. Technically not his fault, but that's apocalypse number 1.

The second time he got a bit too curious and lured the shade back to Sornieth, destroying the Pillar and scattering it all over the continent. Now the Shade's stirring stuff up again (plus the huge explosion again).
windh4.png
@ribbonz It's an illusion. After making the whole image the artist "slices" it into sections vertically and saves each section as an individual image. I don't have an example offhand but I've seen a few people do something like a panoramic scene with eggs on one end for their hatchery, dragons in the middle for their coli training service and a cute critter on the far end for their adoptable shop. Code-wise it gets put together like this: [code][url=hatchery link][img]first section link[/img][/url][url=training link][img]second section link[/img][/url][url=adoptable shop][img]third section[/img][/url][/code] Hope this helps!
@ribbonz

It's an illusion. After making the whole image the artist "slices" it into sections vertically and saves each section as an individual image.

I don't have an example offhand but I've seen a few people do something like a panoramic scene with eggs on one end for their hatchery, dragons in the middle for their coli training service and a cute critter on the far end for their adoptable shop.

Code-wise it gets put together like this:
Code:
[url=hatchery link][img]first section link[/img][/url][url=training link][img]second section link[/img][/url][url=adoptable shop][img]third section[/img][/url]

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
How many familiars are there in total?
How many familiars are there in total?
On hiatus
1 2 ... 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 ... 3168 3169