Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 ... 3192 3193
I hope this is the right place for this question, but I don't know where else to ask.

I was looking around the AH and a frankly gorgeous XYX dragon with bee was up for the current fodder floor price. Dragons with bee seem to be a bit more expensive usually, but when I checked the parents neither of them had the bee gene? Which would mean that someone used a bee scroll on him (& contour as well) and decided to auction him for just 16 k treasure, which doesn't make sense at all.

D'you reckon the original owner misprized him? And is there any way to track them back? There's a chance it's the person who owns the parents but I don't know if they'd sold him already, because he has offspring which is all lightning.
I hope this is the right place for this question, but I don't know where else to ask.

I was looking around the AH and a frankly gorgeous XYX dragon with bee was up for the current fodder floor price. Dragons with bee seem to be a bit more expensive usually, but when I checked the parents neither of them had the bee gene? Which would mean that someone used a bee scroll on him (& contour as well) and decided to auction him for just 16 k treasure, which doesn't make sense at all.

D'you reckon the original owner misprized him? And is there any way to track them back? There's a chance it's the person who owns the parents but I don't know if they'd sold him already, because he has offspring which is all lightning.
NRIoOfa.png
What's the deal with 5 digit dragon? And XYX dragons/ what does that mean?
How do I know which genes are more dominate when breeding two dragons and is there a way to check?
Can you get genes into your gene pool if none of your dragons have that gene without buying a scroll or dragon?
What's the deal with 5 digit dragon? And XYX dragons/ what does that mean?
How do I know which genes are more dominate when breeding two dragons and is there a way to check?
Can you get genes into your gene pool if none of your dragons have that gene without buying a scroll or dragon?
1qSQ4Z1.gif1YSPZnA.png
@Ophionyx

If he's still there, you can grab him and try the misprice thread in...FR Discussion, I believe? I'm not actually sure.

@RileythePlagueDr

5 digit dragons means that they're very old. It's mostly a prestige thing, it doesn't serve much of an actual purpose.

XYX means that the primary and tertiary colors are the same.

Gem genes are always less likely to show up than treasure genes in a breeding pair, and basic will override almost anything else. There are some threads in the Guides forum that track gene dominance and what the percentages will be.

Unless you already own a dragon with the desired gene, no. The only way to introduce a gene to your gene pool is to have a dragon with the desired gene and breed it.
@Ophionyx

If he's still there, you can grab him and try the misprice thread in...FR Discussion, I believe? I'm not actually sure.

@RileythePlagueDr

5 digit dragons means that they're very old. It's mostly a prestige thing, it doesn't serve much of an actual purpose.

XYX means that the primary and tertiary colors are the same.

Gem genes are always less likely to show up than treasure genes in a breeding pair, and basic will override almost anything else. There are some threads in the Guides forum that track gene dominance and what the percentages will be.

Unless you already own a dragon with the desired gene, no. The only way to introduce a gene to your gene pool is to have a dragon with the desired gene and breed it.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@RileythePlagueDr

Dragons with 5-digit ID numbers are old and rare, which makes some people interested in collecting them.

XYX refers to a dragon's colors. Same letters mean that the colors are the same, so XYX would mean that its primary and tertiary colors are identical (Blue/White/Blue, for example). This also applies to XXY, XXX, and XYY (sometimes written as YXX).

There's a forum thread here with gene and breed rarities and the chances for getting each gene when bred against others.

There's no way to get any gene passed along to hatchlings unless at least one of the parents already has it, unfortunately. The only way to obtain a new gene is to buy a gene scroll or a dragon that already has the gene you want.

Hope this helped! :)

ETA: Ninja'd! :P
@RileythePlagueDr

Dragons with 5-digit ID numbers are old and rare, which makes some people interested in collecting them.

XYX refers to a dragon's colors. Same letters mean that the colors are the same, so XYX would mean that its primary and tertiary colors are identical (Blue/White/Blue, for example). This also applies to XXY, XXX, and XYY (sometimes written as YXX).

There's a forum thread here with gene and breed rarities and the chances for getting each gene when bred against others.

There's no way to get any gene passed along to hatchlings unless at least one of the parents already has it, unfortunately. The only way to obtain a new gene is to buy a gene scroll or a dragon that already has the gene you want.

Hope this helped! :)

ETA: Ninja'd! :P
Please copy-paste my username (@LingwysticMistic) if you ping me!
( No need to ping in Forum Games )
I've just stumbled across an accent skin in my hoard called Accent: Cyclosus M Tundra. It's a bit of a mystery because I don't know how I obtained it and I can't locate any in the auction house. It's for tundra males. I'm a bit confused. When I open the preview, I don't really see any accent, and when I try it on my tundra males I also don't see any accent. I figure that one of three possible things is happening: 1) this is the intended look of this accent 2) there is an issue with my connection/my image isn't loading properly 3) this item is glitched. Does anyone know?
Thanks.
I've just stumbled across an accent skin in my hoard called Accent: Cyclosus M Tundra. It's a bit of a mystery because I don't know how I obtained it and I can't locate any in the auction house. It's for tundra males. I'm a bit confused. When I open the preview, I don't really see any accent, and when I try it on my tundra males I also don't see any accent. I figure that one of three possible things is happening: 1) this is the intended look of this accent 2) there is an issue with my connection/my image isn't loading properly 3) this item is glitched. Does anyone know?
Thanks.
@MoCrawfee It's you. This is how it looks; [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/art/11049.png[/img]
@MoCrawfee

It's you. This is how it looks;

11049.png
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest - thank you
@SeaCrest - thank you
is there a way to see if a dragon exists with certin colors?
is there a way to see if a dragon exists with certin colors?
@HoodieCat c: Yup yup. You can use the dragon search feature: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=search&search=dragon
@HoodieCat c: Yup yup. You can use the dragon search feature: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=search&search=dragon
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
oh, thank you!
oh, thank you!
1 2 ... 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 ... 3192 3193