Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 ... 3164 3165
What was the recipe for the prismatic token?
What was the recipe for the prismatic token?
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
@Jinkx I believe it was one each of White Slime, Black Slime, Silver Muck, and Gold Muck, plus five Green Ooze. I don't remember how much treasure went along with that though.
@Jinkx I believe it was one each of White Slime, Black Slime, Silver Muck, and Gold Muck, plus five Green Ooze. I don't remember how much treasure went along with that though.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@leopardmask

Thank you!
@leopardmask

Thank you!
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
@Leopardmask @Jinkx the treasure requirement was 25kT. :>
@Leopardmask @Jinkx the treasure requirement was 25kT. :>
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Why do Crowned Bonepriests always show up in the Sandswept Delta in packs of four?
Why do Crowned Bonepriests always show up in the Sandswept Delta in packs of four?
i really like star wars ok
@KhajiitHasWares

Because that is how the admins set that party up. They mix and match single enemies with each other and save each selection as a separate parts (at least I think that is how it works here too).

So a serthis and a scorpion plus one bird is praty A and two serthis and a bird is party B and so on. They only made one party uncluding bonepriests - which is 4 priests together.
@KhajiitHasWares

Because that is how the admins set that party up. They mix and match single enemies with each other and save each selection as a separate parts (at least I think that is how it works here too).

So a serthis and a scorpion plus one bird is praty A and two serthis and a bird is party B and so on. They only made one party uncluding bonepriests - which is 4 priests together.
Anyone have a fix for the "unable to connect to the game server" coliseum issue?

I've tried using the alternate socket, clearing my cache, and restarting firefox. >_<
Anyone have a fix for the "unable to connect to the game server" coliseum issue?

I've tried using the alternate socket, clearing my cache, and restarting firefox. >_<
@Dalison the fix seems to be turning off your adblocker. if that doesn't work, let me know!
@Dalison the fix seems to be turning off your adblocker. if that doesn't work, let me know!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After worked for me, thanks! Came here to ask the same question :)
@After worked for me, thanks! Came here to ask the same question :)
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
@After Oh my god that was easy xD Thanks!

Fingers crossed for nice ads...
@After Oh my god that was easy xD Thanks!

Fingers crossed for nice ads...
1 2 ... 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 ... 3164 3165