Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 ... 3171 3172
@Velsim From the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1396353]Forum Code of Conduct[/url]: [quote][b]Do not bump threads in discussion forums. This includes but is not limited to:[/b] [LIST] [*]“Up”, “bump”, “to the top!”, “^”, etc. [*]Bumping a thread and deleting the post that bumped it (“ghost-bumping”) [*]The following forums are EXEMPT: [LIST] [*]Dragons for Sale [*]Items for Sale [*]Flight Sales [*]Art Sales [*]Raffles [*]Dragon Trading [*]Dragons Wanted [/LIST] [/LIST][/quote] Even though most threads in the Skins and Accents forum are for sales, it's not on the list of exempt forums, so you can't bump there.
@Velsim

From the Forum Code of Conduct:
Quote:
Do not bump threads in discussion forums. This includes but is not limited to:
  • “Up”, “bump”, “to the top!”, “^”, etc.
  • Bumping a thread and deleting the post that bumped it (“ghost-bumping”)
  • The following forums are EXEMPT:
    • Dragons for Sale
    • Items for Sale
    • Flight Sales
    • Art Sales
    • Raffles
    • Dragon Trading
    • Dragons Wanted

Even though most threads in the Skins and Accents forum are for sales, it's not on the list of exempt forums, so you can't bump there.
@after
Thanks I was just confirming why it kept cycling.
I did get the eye apparel.
@after
Thanks I was just confirming why it kept cycling.
I did get the eye apparel.
ovIxsB0.png
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.png tvc2kGc.png tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko4_100.png
@smileytechie
Thank you, that's what I was looking for! Hmm, that makes things a little difficult..
@smileytechie
Thank you, that's what I was looking for! Hmm, that makes things a little difficult..
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
With gathering levels, is there a maximum level, or does it just keep going and going? i.e is it like baldwin but where the max level is level 30 or do I just keep going up and up?
With gathering levels, is there a maximum level, or does it just keep going and going? i.e is it like baldwin but where the max level is level 30 or do I just keep going up and up?
@Valheru

The maximum gathering level for now is 30. If and when admins decide to add more levels in unclear - One can be pretty sure more are comming with the gathering archivements though.
@Valheru

The maximum gathering level for now is 30. If and when admins decide to add more levels in unclear - One can be pretty sure more are comming with the gathering archivements though.
@Ismaiel Thank you!
@Ismaiel Thank you!
Do the monsters in the Coliseum change at all depending on whether it is night or day? I just noticed the change in visuals, and was wondering if it had any impact. (It would be neat, too, if the visuals were to change depending on the local computer's time, but that's neither here nor there.)
Do the monsters in the Coliseum change at all depending on whether it is night or day? I just noticed the change in visuals, and was wondering if it had any impact. (It would be neat, too, if the visuals were to change depending on the local computer's time, but that's neither here nor there.)
+9h FR time. Tardigrades are basically my spirit animal. They/Them.
rainbowfishsmall_zpse8c5783d.png
@galacticblue

Nope. Since this is a site people from all around the world access a day night cycle feature with changing enemies and loot would really impact many players negatively. So I guess that is why admins havn't taken that route.
@galacticblue

Nope. Since this is a site people from all around the world access a day night cycle feature with changing enemies and loot would really impact many players negatively. So I guess that is why admins havn't taken that route.
@Ismaiel Yeah, makes sense. Thanks.
@Ismaiel Yeah, makes sense. Thanks.
+9h FR time. Tardigrades are basically my spirit animal. They/Them.
rainbowfishsmall_zpse8c5783d.png
I have gotten eggs through various means. If I hatch one, will it just be all basic, or will there be a chance of the baby having Petals?
I have gotten eggs through various means. If I hatch one, will it just be all basic, or will there be a chance of the baby having Petals?
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
1 2 ... 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 ... 3171 3172