Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 ... 3187 3188
what....i just what are these. i've opened them once, i don't even know how i got them. they're depleted. can i get rid of them? are they useless now? [item=Marva's Depleted Thread][item=Depleted Phenomenal Reflection]
what....i just
what are these. i've opened them once, i don't even know how i got them.
they're depleted. can i get rid of them? are they useless now?
Marva's Depleted Thread Depleted Phenomenal Reflection
@Jaqin

You got them as April Fools gifts. On April 1, you could open them endlessly; after April 1, you could open them once to find an apparel and a depleted item. The depleted items are just fun items now.

You can get rid of them by selling them on the auction house. Some people probably hoard them.
@Jaqin

You got them as April Fools gifts. On April 1, you could open them endlessly; after April 1, you could open them once to find an apparel and a depleted item. The depleted items are just fun items now.

You can get rid of them by selling them on the auction house. Some people probably hoard them.
FFFF I feel bad for asking BUT

After scouring the FAQs and ask forums and all, I can't find out if Flight Rising's forum rules allow users to have a thread for their own questing item lists and achievements, plans for projects/raffles, artwork, and journal entries and such

If it /does/ allow this, then where would one post such a thread?
FFFF I feel bad for asking BUT

After scouring the FAQs and ask forums and all, I can't find out if Flight Rising's forum rules allow users to have a thread for their own questing item lists and achievements, plans for projects/raffles, artwork, and journal entries and such

If it /does/ allow this, then where would one post such a thread?
~Art Shop~
"Let's do our best today!!
5KlsKgg.gif4ABWBnY.gif
~Wishlist~
"But don't forget to have fun!!"
@TRN

If it's a list of things you are buying then it's fine and it goes in Items for Sale. But, if it's just meant to be a list of things you need, as in, only for your own self-reference, then it doesn't belong on the forums at all. You could put such a list on your clan info page though!
@TRN

If it's a list of things you are buying then it's fine and it goes in Items for Sale. But, if it's just meant to be a list of things you need, as in, only for your own self-reference, then it doesn't belong on the forums at all. You could put such a list on your clan info page though!
@Dunkaroooba

Ah, okay that's understandable. (thank you for the timely reply, btw!)

But what about a thread just for everything else /not/ regarding items?
Say, a thread that is just a talking journal, or perhaps a world-building thread that lets me interct with users and get feedback on lore ideas and such?
@Dunkaroooba

Ah, okay that's understandable. (thank you for the timely reply, btw!)

But what about a thread just for everything else /not/ regarding items?
Say, a thread that is just a talking journal, or perhaps a world-building thread that lets me interct with users and get feedback on lore ideas and such?
~Art Shop~
5KlsKgg.gif4ABWBnY.gif
~Wishlist~
@TRN

It depends what exactly the thread is about. Essentially, though, if the point of the thread isn't interactive then it doesn't belong on the forums at all. I'm not too sure what a "talking journal" is, but what it comes down to is this: are people meant to reply and converse with you on the thread? If so, then it does belong on the forums. If it has nothing to do with FR though it belongs in General Discussion. If it does have to do with FR it would go in FR Discussion. World-building threads would go in Creative Corner.
@TRN

It depends what exactly the thread is about. Essentially, though, if the point of the thread isn't interactive then it doesn't belong on the forums at all. I'm not too sure what a "talking journal" is, but what it comes down to is this: are people meant to reply and converse with you on the thread? If so, then it does belong on the forums. If it has nothing to do with FR though it belongs in General Discussion. If it does have to do with FR it would go in FR Discussion. World-building threads would go in Creative Corner.
@Dunkarooba

Okay, I never even thought to check the Creative Corner--thanks so much for being patient with me!
@Dunkarooba

Okay, I never even thought to check the Creative Corner--thanks so much for being patient with me!
~Art Shop~
5KlsKgg.gif4ABWBnY.gif
~Wishlist~
any one know how to kee a dragon in hatchling form?
any one know how to kee a dragon in hatchling form?
@Icewinglight You use this: [item=scroll of eternal youth] It's in the Gem Marketplace under Specialty.
@Icewinglight

You use this: Scroll of Eternal Youth

It's in the Gem Marketplace under Specialty.
ok thanks..
ok thanks..
1 2 ... 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 ... 3187 3188