Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 ... 3186 3187
I've read something about selling gems for treasure. How would I do that, and how much would I get per gem? Also, on an unrelated topic does anybody have any tips on selling dragons on the forums because I have imperial hatchlings I'm trying to sell and I'm not sure if I am doing it right or nor.
I've read something about selling gems for treasure. How would I do that, and how much would I get per gem? Also, on an unrelated topic does anybody have any tips on selling dragons on the forums because I have imperial hatchlings I'm trying to sell and I'm not sure if I am doing it right or nor.
@barkscales

Gems and treasur are traded for each other (and other site currency) in the item sales forum. The ratio between gems and treasure is set by the users. At the moment it is around 1 gem = 700 treasure (1:700 in short).

Selling on forums is a bit harder (at least I think so) it is mostly about catching people with your thread title, bumping you thread to the front page every few minutes and hoping an interested person comes along.
@barkscales

Gems and treasur are traded for each other (and other site currency) in the item sales forum. The ratio between gems and treasure is set by the users. At the moment it is around 1 gem = 700 treasure (1:700 in short).

Selling on forums is a bit harder (at least I think so) it is mostly about catching people with your thread title, bumping you thread to the front page every few minutes and hoping an interested person comes along.
What is the maximum height art can be to fit into your signature?
What is the maximum height art can be to fit into your signature?
~~~~tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo7_250.png~~~~
@Prophecy 100px.
@Prophecy 100px.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
ok so I made forum post about my artwork and some people replied and asked me to draw their dragons, since then I have been on other forum posts and when I went back to check on the other one I couldn't find it. I looked in the recent forum activity thing under my clan profile but I still cant find it :/ does anybody know how I could find it?
ok so I made forum post about my artwork and some people replied and asked me to draw their dragons, since then I have been on other forum posts and when I went back to check on the other one I couldn't find it. I looked in the recent forum activity thing under my clan profile but I still cant find it :/ does anybody know how I could find it?
CVheiqg.png
@BlueTail40

Do you remember what you called it? Forum search is disabled until it is upgraded so I googled your username and tried to look.

I found this one:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=art&id=1653622&p=mb
@BlueTail40

Do you remember what you called it? Forum search is disabled until it is upgraded so I googled your username and tried to look.

I found this one:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=art&id=1653622&p=mb
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
thanks for trying i named it Christmas headshots i think thanks so much :D
@Nightwind
thanks for trying i named it Christmas headshots i think thanks so much :D
CVheiqg.png
@BlueTail40

No, there's nothing with that name. Is it a shop where you offered a headshot to WalrusHerobrine but had to make a second post to give it to them?

If so, that first link I sent is the correct shop.

If that's still not it, do you remember the last person other than you who posted in your shop? What day was the last post made?
@BlueTail40

No, there's nothing with that name. Is it a shop where you offered a headshot to WalrusHerobrine but had to make a second post to give it to them?

If so, that first link I sent is the correct shop.

If that's still not it, do you remember the last person other than you who posted in your shop? What day was the last post made?
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
I finally found it thanks for your help though :D
@Nightwind
I finally found it thanks for your help though :D
CVheiqg.png
How do you put your own drawings and pictures into your posts? I have seen lots of "draw a dragon in the lair above you" forums and think it would be super fun to do one but I can't figure out how to put the drawings into the posts. :-( Please help.
How do you put your own drawings and pictures into your posts? I have seen lots of "draw a dragon in the lair above you" forums and think it would be super fun to do one but I can't figure out how to put the drawings into the posts. :-( Please help.
1 2 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 ... 3186 3187