Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 ... 3171 3172
@Clarion13 Simply click on the egg in your hoard and an option to hatch it will come up.
@Clarion13 Simply click on the egg in your hoard and an option to hatch it will come up.
JQCpKiY.giftumblr_p428paQOgy1x5ha76o3_r1_400.png0Srkgnv.gif

oJznFHE.pngw1D3UIp.png0hyMzkb.pngA5GvKXK.png
I have a question of my own about username changes. If a player changes their name can another player change their name to that user's old name? Or are they not allowed because it's already a "taken" name?

I would really appreciate an answer!
I have a question of my own about username changes. If a player changes their name can another player change their name to that user's old name? Or are they not allowed because it's already a "taken" name?

I would really appreciate an answer!
JQCpKiY.giftumblr_p428paQOgy1x5ha76o3_r1_400.png0Srkgnv.gif

oJznFHE.pngw1D3UIp.png0hyMzkb.pngA5GvKXK.png
How much would a cherub gene be worth??
How much would a cherub gene be worth??
@TytoWolf 185,000 treasure in the main shops. It's a treasure gene. Don't overpay! @Pawlemagne Semi-transparency is allowed, actually. Here's a dragon with a semi-transparent accent on her belly. Bear in mind that semi-transparent areas (tints, fades, ect) still count towards the 30% coverage on accents. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15453040] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154531/15453040_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TytoWolf
185,000 treasure in the main shops. It's a treasure gene. Don't overpay!

@Pawlemagne
Semi-transparency is allowed, actually. Here's a dragon with a semi-transparent accent on her belly. Bear in mind that semi-transparent areas (tints, fades, ect) still count towards the 30% coverage on accents.

15453040_350.png
2q1bbjm.png302ngoh.png2ika7f9.png2zg87ib.png
Best place to grind in the coli for NoTN chests?
Best place to grind in the coli for NoTN chests?
@BlueFeathers

According to some data collection someone did, it looks like the Arena is probably the best place.
@BlueFeathers

According to some data collection someone did, it looks like the Arena is probably the best place.
Jinx They/Them
wpEE9mo.png
How much is a Sunchaser Jewelry worth?
How much is a Sunchaser Jewelry worth?
QH3r9Za.png
@Kea

An arm and a leg ... plus your firstborn.

Fun aside. They go for A LOT. Last time I saw one sold it was around 20 million treasure / 40k gems. But thats actually been a while. The might cost more now.
@Kea

An arm and a leg ... plus your firstborn.

Fun aside. They go for A LOT. Last time I saw one sold it was around 20 million treasure / 40k gems. But thats actually been a while. The might cost more now.
Wondering about how pricing dragons work... the link given in the Guides forum stickie thread is faulty, so if that still exists, could someone link it please? If not, I was wondering, are there general rules of thumb for pricing dragons? Probably gene'd dragons are worth more and I've seen that XXY, etc. can be worth a lot. Is color more important or is lineage more important? I've seen a pretty wide range of prices on gen 1s, so is it not always the case that they are worth more than gen 2s, etc? Finally, is it worth gene-ing anything except a gen 1?
Wondering about how pricing dragons work... the link given in the Guides forum stickie thread is faulty, so if that still exists, could someone link it please? If not, I was wondering, are there general rules of thumb for pricing dragons? Probably gene'd dragons are worth more and I've seen that XXY, etc. can be worth a lot. Is color more important or is lineage more important? I've seen a pretty wide range of prices on gen 1s, so is it not always the case that they are worth more than gen 2s, etc? Finally, is it worth gene-ing anything except a gen 1?
@PureSuicune

Once a user changes their name, the old name is no longer taken, and someone else can take it.

@manysundays

Aside from gen 1s and gen 2 Imperials, lineage generally doesn't matter. There are enough dragons now that finding unrelated pairs isn't too hard (except maybe for rare color combos). Colors are much more important.

A non-Imp gen 2 is pretty much the same as any higher generation dragon in value. I think that a gen 1 with nice colors is pretty much always worth more than a non-gen-1 with the same colors. A gen 1 with a bad color combo is exalt fodder, no more valuable than non-gen-1 exalt fodder.

A gened dragon is always worth less than the sum of the values of the dragon and the gene scroll(s). So for resale, geneing any dragon is never worth it. However, if you want a dragon with a particular gene, you should weigh the cost of the gene against the cost of getting the dragon you want without using the gene scroll.

Geneing a gen 1 is almost always worth it, since getting an identical gen 1 that someone else already gened the way you want is highly unlikely. For non-gen-1s, there are circumstances where it might be worth it. For instance, trying to breed the exact dragon you want may take a very long time and many breeding pairs, especially with rare breeds. When you account for the costs of breeding (buying breeding pairs, lost lair space) and the time spent, just buying the scrolls to use on an existing dragon may be worth it to you.
@PureSuicune

Once a user changes their name, the old name is no longer taken, and someone else can take it.

@manysundays

Aside from gen 1s and gen 2 Imperials, lineage generally doesn't matter. There are enough dragons now that finding unrelated pairs isn't too hard (except maybe for rare color combos). Colors are much more important.

A non-Imp gen 2 is pretty much the same as any higher generation dragon in value. I think that a gen 1 with nice colors is pretty much always worth more than a non-gen-1 with the same colors. A gen 1 with a bad color combo is exalt fodder, no more valuable than non-gen-1 exalt fodder.

A gened dragon is always worth less than the sum of the values of the dragon and the gene scroll(s). So for resale, geneing any dragon is never worth it. However, if you want a dragon with a particular gene, you should weigh the cost of the gene against the cost of getting the dragon you want without using the gene scroll.

Geneing a gen 1 is almost always worth it, since getting an identical gen 1 that someone else already gened the way you want is highly unlikely. For non-gen-1s, there are circumstances where it might be worth it. For instance, trying to breed the exact dragon you want may take a very long time and many breeding pairs, especially with rare breeds. When you account for the costs of breeding (buying breeding pairs, lost lair space) and the time spent, just buying the scrolls to use on an existing dragon may be worth it to you.
1 2 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 ... 3171 3172