Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | pokemon safari friend codes
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187
@Pixal, Sounds good, take your time! I'm running to class soon but I'll be back later on and free all night to trade.

And yeah, Alpha Sapphire and XY are all 6th gen so trading should be fine! My friend and I had some trouble trading Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza, though I think that she might've still had them holding their Primal Reversion stones or something. So basically as long as no ORAS-exclusive Megastones are being traded, it should be fine, I think!
@Pixal, Sounds good, take your time! I'm running to class soon but I'll be back later on and free all night to trade.

And yeah, Alpha Sapphire and XY are all 6th gen so trading should be fine! My friend and I had some trouble trading Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza, though I think that she might've still had them holding their Primal Reversion stones or something. So basically as long as no ORAS-exclusive Megastones are being traded, it should be fine, I think!
@Khoshekh I'll add you once I get back home, absolutely!
@Khoshekh I'll add you once I get back home, absolutely!
FR Tumblr * Tumblr * Art Blog
W0ar35Y.png

Baldassare.gif
Pixel by Draconargentum
In need of the following safaris:
Luxio (Really want him omg)
Teddiursa
Chansey
Pyroar
Azumarill

Have any of these in your safari? Pm me! Mine is ghost: Shuppet/Phantump(?)/don't remember ;u;
In need of the following safaris:
Luxio (Really want him omg)
Teddiursa
Chansey
Pyroar
Azumarill

Have any of these in your safari? Pm me! Mine is ghost: Shuppet/Phantump(?)/don't remember ;u;
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Wake up thread!

I'm looking for new safaris! Especially ones with eevee or starter pokemons.

My safari has woobat, spearow and tropius, pm me if you are interested~
Wake up thread!

I'm looking for new safaris! Especially ones with eevee or starter pokemons.

My safari has woobat, spearow and tropius, pm me if you are interested~
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187